• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
So now that I think about it I'm about a 10 minute drive from a railway in my city and it's open for everyone (meaning not guarded at all by any security or anyone) and it's right next to a mini, mini, hill (no bigger than 10-15 feet) that I can climb and be virtually secluded except for the sounds of cars passing by. And said trains top speed according to their website is 90 mph but I wanna undershoot it a bit and say 50-80 mph it'll be going… so do you think I'll be successful if I just put my head on the rail edge where the wheels go for decapitation? Just a thought that I have so I don't know if this will work or not that's why I need opinions. I know traumatizing the passengers and drivers are a thing but someone had an idea I liked where you just do it at night and put a blanket over you so they think they just hit a deer or something. But also I've heard it's very hard to sit infront of the train because of SI but like I said just want opinions because I don't think the train is fast enough but I don't know.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
speed isn't important, the weight of the train will decapitate you either way assuming these are full-size trains. But yeah the SI is insane. I tried late at night Dec 31 last year when I was very drunk there was a coal train coming. I lay on the tracks and the train was about 300ft away before I chickened out, the noise was ridiculous and the rails felt red hot with vibration. Also the light from the train was so blinding and harsh. This was after 500ml of vodka so my SI was very suppressed.

• Wow
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD and sad_dude
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Depending of the model of train, it might have a protection in front of it, to avoid exactly such thing from happening and maybe pushing other debris from the track. It could hit you hard in the head and leave you with brain damage.

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD
dangero

dangero

May 1, 2023
I don't know but I can say that in recent weeks, I've been constantly thinking about it. I imagine a head laid on the tracks, but then the thought of all the electricity generated by an approaching train comes to mind, so I think it would be best to place the head on rubber mouse pad.. I wouldn't care about what others might think about it; society, among other things, contributes to suicides. The more visible the cases, the greater the change in society.

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD and experimentee
LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Depending of the model of train, it might have a protection in front of it, to avoid exactly such thing from happening and maybe pushing other debris from the track. It could hit you hard in the head and leave you with brain damage.
It's a metro link train idk the exact model but from when it passes us I don't see anything infront of it it just instantly curves down to the wheels,

Reactions: Lupgevif
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
i don't think potentially traumatizing the conductor is the best idea, but if it's the best method for you then do as you wish. SI will be a bitch, though.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I don't know but I can say that in recent weeks, I've been constantly thinking about it. I imagine a head laid on the tracks, but then the thought of all the electricity generated by an approaching train comes to mind, so I think it would be best to place the head on rubber mouse pad.. I wouldn't care about what others might think about it; society, among other things, contributes to suicides. The more visible the cases, the greater the change in society.
I don't think there will be any electricity unless its a third rail type electric train. A diesel electric won't produce any. This is the train I lay in front of and I didn't feel electricity.

8669863287 0be13038f0 b

Reactions: dangero