• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
So now that I think about it I'm about a 10 minute drive from a railway in my city and it's open for everyone (meaning not guarded at all by any security or anyone) and it's right next to a mini, mini, hill (no bigger than 30 feet) that I can climbed and be virtually secluded except for the sounds of cars passing by. And said trains top speed according to their website is 90 mph but I wanna undershoot it a bit and say 50-80 mph it'll be going… so do you think I'll be successful if I just put my head on the rail edge where the wheels go for decapitation? Just a thought that I have so I don't know if this will work or not that's why I need opinions.

Thanks

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Will absolutely work, trains are so heavy, they don't need to go fast to kill you.
I would however advice against it. You will traumatize the train driver and possibly people along the tracks aswell...

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert
LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Will absolutely work, trains are so heavy, they don't need to go fast to kill you.
I would however advice against it. You will traumatize the train driver and possibly people along the tracks aswell...
Understandable, but with decapitation… would it be instant? Still I don't know if this method is worth it because putting others into my situation of suicidal ideation doesn't seem like the play.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Pretty sure near instant. It will be terrifying for sure hearing that train coming and like u said: You're gonna involve many people. Chances are some bystander may even drag you off it.

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Pretty sure near instant. It will be terrifying for sure hearing that train coming and like u said: You're gonna involve many people. Chances are some bystander may even drag you off it
No chance they pull me off like I said the hill is like 30+ feet and it's at the top so I can chill behind the hill because there's nothing but open plains and come out when it's time. Think of a "round distribution graph" (look it up for images because that's how the hill is)

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I see. Like i said, i advice against it, but i can't stop you. It's your decision in the end.

Reactions: LucifersIntrovert