• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
apparently toyota is one of the worst companies in the world for pollution and has caused almost half of accidental carbon monoxide deaths. they even got sued for it, and in 2020 designed a car that would turn itself off if levels got too high. i don't have a car yet but when i get one, i'll be sure to get the oldest, cheapest, shittiest toyota i can find. so if you already have a toyota i recommend looking into that. im pretty sure this will work. i have a co meter to make sure the level is deadly. if no, my backup plan is a portable generator from walmart run inside that same enclosed car. generators have way more co so it would be faster. i see the end and im glad. i couldn't care less if it hurts as long as it works. literally anything is better than hanging with no drop, which i failed at twice and have trauma from. wish me luck

edit: not informative but an annoying fact. i originally planned on using my sisters car (bad i know). i searched up that brand and carbon monoxide. not even joking that company made an ad featuring a failed suicide attempt to promote their status as an environmentally friendly company. the media was outraged and they gave a public apology. can't even explain how pissed i was

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so horrible to me suffering more from trying to die going wrong, I understand why you'd be glad at the thought of having access to that method, I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: weakandscared
weakandscared

weakandscared

Mar 17, 2024
It sounds so horrible to me suffering more from trying to die going wrong, I understand why you'd be glad at the thought of having access to that method, I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
exactly even dying is hard. the world is a horrible place. same to you