• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Ive tried the tourniquet method but Im struggling to compress the arteries. Can anyone give some advice on how to compress the arteries properly please?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
There are a lot of tips in here.

Not everyone is able to find the carotid arteries, never mind compress them but many people say they can after trial and error.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Thank you. I tried 15 times I the space of 2 hrs to do this method. It didn't work. Will have a look at the link and hopefully it'll work when I try

B

BringShameToFamily

Mar 25, 2024
Ive tried the tourniquet method but Im struggling to compress the arteries. Can anyone give some advice on how to compress the arteries properly please?
Why this method?

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Are there ways to stop the tourniquet pinching the skin?

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
I tried this method again. This time, I used socks over the carotid arteries then made a tourniquet around my neck. Also, I put a bike lock around my neck and padlocked it. Ive seen on here if you tilt your head back the pressure increases so I tried that. There was a lot of pressure on my neck however, I didnt feel dizzy or lightheaded. The only thing that happened was once I took it all off I was seeing spots.

IMG 20240327 WA0004
This is the bike lock that I used.

Can anyone help me produce enough pressure so that I pass out?

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023

D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Im planning on trying it again tomorrow morning. Ive already tried it 3 times this week and it's not been successful because I keep getting stopped or I give up because its not working. This is why I'm thinking about inducing syncope once attaching the tourniquets. So at least I should hit my head hard on my floor and desk corners and will be unconscious whilst the tourniquet is starting to work.

Does anyone have anything that I should take into account before doing this?