anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I changed my mind at the very last moment, but I was taking metoclopramide, and now I have problems from it, I'm afraid it won't go away. I have something with a concentration of attention, I constantly want to move, it's just fucked up. I had to tell my dad this, but then I persuaded him not to go to the hospital, because it is very scary for me. Now I drink water and I hope all this will pass. Fuck. FUCK.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reggiesaurus, illbehave, Soul and 6 others
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Yep. I have Meto but I won't take it. Fuck it. I'll take my chances without Meto.

Тебе нужно принять "Бенадрил" или его аналог, это поможет с побочными эффектами от мето. Его можно легко купить в аптеке.

Reactions: anxivoid
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
I hope everything turns out okay for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: anxivoid and Huntfish34
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
How much did you take? Meto isn't really dangerous in somewhat normal amounts, and also take into consideration that you almost killed yourself, that can give quite heavy mental and subsequent physical symptoms.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain, illbehave, elfgyoza and 3 others
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Sounds like normal side effects from dopamine blockers like meto or anti-psychotics. The moving thing might be akathisia. It's annoying but it goes away a bit after you stop taking the drug.

Reactions: HadEnough1974, illbehave, Soul and 4 others
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I didn't know how powerful metoclopramide is on its own.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
People, don't take Meto unless you have Benadryl at hand, it will help you get rid of meto's terrible side-effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffy5120, littlelady774, AnotherBrick and 7 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Fuck hope you get better. How much meto did you take and how long have the symptoms lasted?

Reactions: Huntfish34
B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
Sounds like akathisia. You could take some benzos, preferably clonazepam, until the effects go away.

Don't see how benadryl would help like suggested above. That's also a dopamine blocker and can cause restless legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly, illbehave and Huntfish34
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's a side effect from the meto. It should pass on its own but can't really say how long it'll take. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Reactions: illbehave, anxivoid and Huntfish34
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Don't see how benadryl would help like suggested above. That's also a dopamine blocker and can cause restless legs.

Believe it or not, but Benadryl is like an "antidote" for Meto's side effects. Why? I don't know, but it is.

Reactions: illbehave, theguineapigking and Bustedhornet
B

Bustedhornet

Mar 21, 2020
Believe it or not, but Benadryl is like an "antidote" for Meto's side effects. Why? I don't know, but it is.
Interesting. I just checked drug interactions checker and you may be right. It apparently reduces the effects of meto, so potentially making it less effective. So benadryl lessens the actual effects rather than targeting any side effects though. Either way I'm gonna be darn sure I wanna cbt before taking any meto, easier said than done though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: timetofly, illbehave and Checkmate3
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Interesting. I just checked drug interactions checker and you may be right. It apparently reduces the effects of meto. Either way I'm gonna be darn sure I wanna cbt before taking any meto, easier said than done though.

I was able to get Meto, but after this video there's no way in hell I will take it. Apparently you can start twitching like this very quickly, even before you have a chance to drink SN.
(people in that video's comments were also mentioning Benadryl and were very thankful for it)

• Aww..
Reactions: crybaby
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
How much did you take? Meto isn't really dangerous in somewhat normal amounts, and also take into consideration that you almost killed yourself, that can give quite heavy mental and subsequent physical symptoms.
3x10mg. I followed The Stan's guide.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Goddam this just gets more and more difficult.

How are you feeling now???

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Alternative is domperidone.
I keep that.
Meto does it to some people and i am one of them

Reactions: Buffy5120 and Soul
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, checkouttime, deleted and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I hate this about meto, it also makes me all screwed up like that. I've been considering taking domperidone instead, since it isn't as bad

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
I'm fine now. Thanks, friends!

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Soul, thethatsitboy and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I was able to get Meto, but after this video there's no way in hell I will take it.
If you're not gonna use your supply of meto, I'm sure there are those on this site who would be happy to suggest what you should do with it! ^_^

Reactions: Isitmytime and illbehave
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I was able to get Meto, but after this video there's no way in hell I will take it. Apparently you can start twitching like this very quickly, even before you have a chance to drink SN.
(people in that video's comments were also mentioning Benadryl and were very thankful for it)
fuck meto, use domp or promethazine , TD is scary as fuck tbh

btw on my promethazine prescription it says on the bottle "take with benadryl" so there must be validity to that benadryl statement

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffy5120, littlelady774, illbehave and 1 other person
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020

btw on my promethazine prescription it says on the bottle "take with benadryl" so there must be validity to that benadryl statement
A handful of meto isn't going to give you TD. Anyway, what does it matter if you are going to CTB shortly after taking it?

Reactions: illbehave and elfgyoza
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020

So why for Christ's sake people promoting meto on this site? I had a chance to order domp or prom instead of meto, and now I don't want to wait for another month :eh:
Crap.

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020

A handful of meto isn't going to give you TD. Anyway, what does it matter if you are going to CTB shortly after taking it?
I've talked to multiple ppl on here and experienced crazy uncontrollable muscle spasms immediately after dosing meto so idk what ur on about. It happens to alot of people, maybe not all people
So why for Christ's sake people promoting meto on this site? I had a chance to order domp or prom instead of meto, and now I don't want to wait for another month :eh:
Crap.
because people stan stan, im not hating on stans guide at all, its a good guide, but I still encourage people to do their own research.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, illbehave, Soul and 1 other person
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
've talked to multiple ppl on here and experienced crazy uncontrollable muscle spasms immediately after dosing meto so idk what ur on about. It happens to alot of people, maybe not all people
To clarify, I mean that much meto isn't going to give you permanent TD. And again, is it really a big deal if you are ctb'ing a few hours later?

Reactions: illbehave
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
To clarify, I mean that much meto isn't going to give you permanent TD. And again, is it really a big deal if you are ctb'ing a few hours later?
maybe not permanant TD but would you want to be spasming the fuck out uncomfortably right before and while taking sn? I've known people who literally gave up doing SN because the meto was so unpleasant. It's not a good feeling trust me, and for some it's resulted in hospital visits.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
maybe not permanant TD but would you want to be spasming the fuck out uncomfortably right before and while taking sn? I've known people who literally gave up doing SN because the meto was so unpleasant. It's not a good feeling trust me, and for some it's resulted in hospital visits.
I have experience with the symptoms from taking anti-psychotics so it doesn't really bother me. Plus I'll be taking benzos. I don't know, it just doesn't seem worth giving up such a good method to me.

Reactions: illbehave
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I have experience with the symptoms from taking anti-psychotics so it doesn't really bother me. Plus I'll be taking benzos. I don't know, it just doesn't seem worth giving up such a good method to me.
the symptoms people get from taking meto* aren't minor like antipsychotics trust me, but go ahead and try, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who doesnt feel like hell.

this is my warning to you, good luck

Last edited: