• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LostHope420

Apr 20, 2024
I'm so ready to ctb only thing that stops me is the unknown. What U think is it total oblivion like a dreamless sleep or before we were born or is there a heaven or reincarnation.... I want facts not a belief shit am I asking too much

Reactions: lunar echo, juna and It'sMyLife
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I pray for complete annihilation. Oblivion... please!

• Hugs
Reactions: lunar echo, juna and Hotsackage
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
How can you possibly have facts? It is physically impossible to come back from the dead.

Only the dead know what that is..

Reactions: lunar echo, juna, thebelljarrr and 2 others
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
My theory is as time does not exist .. the last few seconds of you Brain feel like eternity .. i hear we release a chemical into the brain called DMT .. so maybe we are conscious in another realm.. but just speculation as said earlier no one has come back..and the NDES are they truly dead ?

Reactions: lunar echo and juna
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
i hear we release a chemical into the brain called DMT
This has been theorized but no one has been able to measure it empirically.

One can only hope there is some truth to it. When I took DMT/harmaline it had a very clear message not to fear death. In other words, it would be quite the gift for a dying person to suddenly be flooded with DMT. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: lunar echo, juna and divinemistress36
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
This has been theorized but no one has been able to measure it empirically.

One can only hope there is some truth to it. When I took DMT/harmaline it had a very clear message not to fear death. In other words, it would be quite the gift for a dying person to suddenly be flooded with DMT. Fingers crossed!
Yeah it would be a cool way to go for sure!

Reactions: lunar echo, juna and Not A Fan
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
I'm so ready to ctb only thing that stops me is the unknown. What U think is it total oblivion like a dreamless sleep or before we were born or is there a heaven or reincarnation.... I want facts not a belief shit am I asking too much
If you're interested in the prospect of afterlife, maybe look into the theory of Boltzmann brains : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

If you want facts, you can think about it this way : After you die, your brain doesn't work. That means, you don't perceive any time. The universe keeps doing it's thing, over millions and billions of years, and you won't notice it. In that time, lots of stuff moves around, lots of chemical reactions happen. And if you wait for long enough, stuff might just form in such a way, to somehow form specifically your brain, and provide you with a conscious experience. This is extremely unlikely, and would take an extremely long time, but here's the thing : If you don't perceive any time, these billions of years between this actually happening and you dying will feel like an instant.

I think that this might be the closest thing to an afterlife

• Informative
Reactions: lunar echo, juna, Anhaedra and 4 others
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
The truth is obvious: you can't exist without a brain; if your brain is dead, you are dead. We are just too arrogant to accept that we must walk the same path as all other living organisms.

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar echo, juna, LostHope420 and 2 others
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
There are plenty of NDE stories on yt. I've watched many of them. The coming home channel is the best one as it actually interviews the people telling their story but there are others. Many of these individuals have written books and/or have websites too. And yet I still doubt it. I'm still leaning towards nothing which would probably be better for me because I don't want a reunion with anyone. I would still be asking where I came from and for what purpose and would then have to find another way to not exist

Reactions: lunar echo, juna and LostHope420
I

Ihoujin

Jul 4, 2024
I'm past life believer. I believe in evolutionary journey of the soul.

Imo there is no judgement or punishement. You just carry qualities of your mind and start from that point. Basically the mind is your soul. Psyche means soul.

There is no distinction between dying naturally or via CTB but:

Dying by CTB may mean that adversities have left you feeling so defeated, that you faced opression that hindered your goals, so in next life you could have some kind of psychological resillience not to capitulate again. Persistence. Ofc you have to be sincere about it. If you were wandering hurting people, animals, etc I suppose it won't work like that.

Hard to explain that's how I see it.

Reactions: lunar echo, It'sMyLife, LostHope420 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe in total oblivion. All there is to us is our brain and that is. Without our brain, we cease to exist. There is no soul or any bullshit like that. Religion and spirituality only exist because they are human constructs. I guarantee you that if time were to reset and humans end up existing in different environments, they would eventually invent the same scienetic discoveries that we have but their religion and spirituality would be different

Reactions: Rakeman, lunar echo, juna and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
After this brain dies , It's permanent non-existence forever

Reactions: juna, lunar echo, Artemisia and 1 other person
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Oblivion is my hope and belief.

Reactions: lunar echo, juna and Artemisia
S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
If there is an afterlife, it exists outside of the boundaries of this universe imo. So, inherently unknowable.

I think you're asking if there is a creator and a plan, and to that question I simply have no good answer for you. I would question why any God would allow their flock to destroy their home planet, but my guess is that it's our choice.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
The onus of proof is on those claiming something is real, in this case those claiming there's some sort of life after death. However, all they can provide are sensations. Their sensations when their brains were oxygen deprived for a bit, and there are quite a few studies that explain how failing brains create those hallucinations. No one has come back after being brain dead for 2 weeks, because a fully dead brain has no coming back from, only dying brains do. That considered, does an after life even make sense when you have a scientic mind and scientific knowledge? When you're able to understand evolution and ask yourself, ok, when did this soul thing develop? Is it a Homo sapiens sapiens thing? Did other hominids have undying souls too? Maybe all primates? maybe all mammals? Maybe all placental animals? Maybe... Scientifically the development of an undying soul makes no sense and there's absolutely 0 proof that it exists, it's al just philosophical and theological, no evidence, wishful thinking.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
If you're interested in the prospect of afterlife, maybe look into the theory of Boltzmann brains : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

If you want facts, you can think about it this way : After you die, your brain doesn't work. That means, you don't perceive any time. The universe keeps doing it's thing, over millions and billions of years, and you won't notice it. In that time, lots of stuff moves around, lots of chemical reactions happen. And if you wait for long enough, stuff might just form in such a way, to somehow form specifically your brain, and provide you with a conscious experience. This is extremely unlikely, and would take an extremely long time, but here's the thing : If you don't perceive any time, these billions of years between this actually happening and you dying will feel like an instant.

I think that this might be the closest thing to an afterlife
The Boltzmann brain is a fascinating subject and I think there's at least a grain of truth to it. I only hope that if my brain does blips back into existence it's under better conditions and I use it better.

Reactions: LostHope420 and lunar echo
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
My current working hypothesis is that the experience of consciousness and a self is the result of processes in your brain, similar to how your brain has a body schema.

If your body schema doesn't work the way it normally does, due to a brain disorder, damage or drug use (e.g. dissociative drugs), then your sense of (having) your body changes.

I think the same is probably true in regard to your consciousness and sense of self. If these processes stop working altogether due to (brain) death, then there is simply no consciousness or sense of self.

Reactions: LostHope420, lunar echo and juna
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I want facts not a belief shit am I asking too much
There is no such a thing as facts when it comes to what happens after death. Only beliefs/hopes and theories. The dead can't talk so where will you expect to get your facts?

Reactions: LostHope420, lunar echo, juna and 1 other person
J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
I hope for total annihilation, non existence. I can't endure being born again. And scientifically, that is what I believe in. We are we because of our brains. Brain stops and everything ends. Religion was made by humans to ease the living of the fear and pain of death.

Reactions: LostHope420, lunar echo and pthnrdnojvsc
L

lunar echo

Jul 6, 2024
total oblivion

Reactions: juna and LostHope420