jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I am literally being tortured by my mind. My day consists of not sleeping waking up hourly this has been going on for 2 months. Then some days I have long covid symptoms like a virus attacking my eye not letting me sleep at all keeping me awake. I have a brain tumour that won't kill me. I dobt enjoy life cant watch tv due to my mental health I cant seem to keep moving about get lazy sit there and get worse. I made a bad mistake during covid and wrecked my whole life. My past haunts me. I can't move on. Mental health teams don't help me at all. Its not going to get better. I was thinking just to hang myself as I see no hope I dobt know what hope is. I've lost my happiness, my laugh, my confidence, no job and my relationships. I used to be so happy but thats all a distant memory. I try to end it by hanging but it's not easy shall I take sleeping pills. There is no point being in a world where everyone is loving life and I am hating it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, SVEN, SnowWhite and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to endure, it must be so torturous, it's certainly such a hellish existence where people have to suffer so much. But anyway I wish you the best, I hate how it's so difficult to die.

Reactions: jussrav
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Now you are here, you'll find that there is a world full of people who are much more like yourself than one full of people who love life.
If you should decide to ctb, I wouldn't suggest using sleeping pills, as overdoses are very seldom effective.
Give yourself a while to research methods on the group whilst you consider your options.
Best wishes, be kind to yourself and go well.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Now you are here, you'll find that there is a world full of people who are much more like yourself than one full of people who love life.
If you should decide to ctb, I wouldn't suggest using sleeping pills, as overdoses are very seldom effective.
Give yourself a while to research methods on the group whilst you consider your options.
Best wishes, be kind to yourself and go well.
Sleeping pills with what. I dont know if those can do much . I can't get sleeping pills from my gp.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
I'm sorry for you. It sounds awful. If you actually want to CTB try to find a reliable method before things get even worse health wise if you somehow survived. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Reactions: jussrav