• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Makes me physically sick thinking of suicide but at the same time it makes me sick thinking of living. Its scary thinking of what's after life, what is the aftermath of death like. I also HATE the idea of working every single fucking day of my fucking life. It's not what I want, it's not what life is supposed to be like. Working is unnatural. I don't understand how people are so content with only having 2 weeks of vacation per year, and that's even if they get the privilege to do so. Some hard-working people don't even get vacations. FUCK WORK, FUCK LIFE, FUCK DEATH. FUCKKKKK EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG.

I feel so fucking sick to my stomach. I want to vomit. i want these violent, vile thoughts to disappear. I don't deserve these feelings. I don't want emotions. I wish i was never born. I passively wish for death and invite it into my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lament., _Minsk, worthIess and 6 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes I feel you so much, I get there often.

Emotionally its the worse isn't it.

I often wish the mind had a pause emotions button to give time to breathe.

Life can be hard but the thought of what my death will do to others scares me a lot.

• Love
Reactions: VampQueen, lament. and _Minsk