hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Has anyone else become so numb that they worry they will not have the urge to go through with their attempt despite wanting to die?
It can feel like you are already dead inside if you are emotionally numb and no life events can make you feel either happy or sad.
Is this something anyone else can relate to at all :3

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, ithappens, Deleted member 23009 and 8 others
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I'm permanently numb because of dissociation and while I think this numbness helps to endure the struggle, at the same time dissociation would make it easier to take the final step. However, my dissociation itself is unbearable, so I'm stuck in a circle, unless I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I feel numb an awful lot. It makes it really hard to function. Im generally numb or having a breakdown, theres no sorta in between.

• Hugs
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Not really no.
A sub-standard life has almost become normal for me.
Which is why need to get out of here before I give up on giving up..

Reactions: Metalhead
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I can relate to this, but I rather dissociate from my feelings and life. My personality is lifeless. Everything I do and see seems unreal and of little importance. I'm still suicidal most of the time, but not to the extent of an urgent need to leave. I miss having a personality and feelings, but when I embrace it, I no longer have the will to live.

• Hugs
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Imo being numb would make ctb easier?

• Hugs
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Imo being numb would make ctb easier?
Definitely does in my experience, but there's also a point where you're too numb to do anything at all because you can't be bothered, everything is just 'meh'. Or perhaps thats just anhedonia?
The sweet spot is being numb to the emotions that cause guilt, while still feeling the despair and intense sadness that caused the need to CTB in the first place

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, sadworld, demuic and 2 others
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
It can feel like you are already dead inside if you are emotionally numb and no life events can make you feel either happy or sad.
I can definitely relate to this, I feel numb as well, I have no thoughts left, sometimes I wonder if I even have a mind ,my mind feels super numb these days, no emotions at all,so with a mind like this I've become so submissive, as in I don't care whatever happens to me, I just barely exist because with a numb mind like this I cant ctb , I wanna ctb but I cant , not with the empty mind i have right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, sadworld and elfgyoza
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Reactions: sadworld and EmptyManForever
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
That's how I felt the past weeks.

I started taking a bit heavier meds so that's probably the reason for me being numb, so lately i'm not sure what i feel anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Another Day, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
I can relate purely. I am suffer from permanent numbness induced by psych drugs and the antiemetic.