GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
These are two of my depression's favourite 'themes'. They're on me heavy today. Sometimes I have a good string of days and then they come to an end.

Pass the salt would ya?

Haha ;-;;-;;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver, Drowning fish, whywere and 21 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
It's probably not what you want to hear but I can tell you without knowing what you look like that you're not too ugly for women. Attractiveness is subjective. But I understand the feeling, I feel ugly to but the few relationships I've had have been (mostly) based on emotional connections. Insert cliche about being yourself here. I fail at this too but it's hard for people to like you when you don't like yourself. It's a constant struggle for me

Reactions: Surgeon, OccydePoes, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's pretty much how I feel too.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, Good4Nothing, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I am 27 and never had a girlfriend. And I decided to never have because I'm going to ctb. Maybe this makes you feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: everosity, Wayfaerer, NightNight20 and 8 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't have anyone and that hurts a lot.
I think I am unavailable, my insecurities won't allow to enjoy relationships anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers, puppy9 and 4 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Ever get that hooker?

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and woxihuanni

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I like how multiple cry emojis in a row form the pool of tears. Reminds me of Doom wall faces with the blood pouring from their mouths. I should probably play Doom...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Garbage Person, woxihuanni and 3 others
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
as a misanthrope i think it's better not to be in a relationship, humans are nothing but a disappointment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Peace_of_mind, Noriv159, BLUE1970 and 12 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I feel exactly the same. Though I think I have a wider issue with just not being acceptable to people in general for anything beyond acquaintances. My inability to interact with the world around me the same way normal people can is definitely my main reason for ctb. It's like living in a vacuum.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BLUE1970, Stepheng7287, Élégie and 6 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I can't get a woman too. My life is perpetual torture because I know well that I will never get anybody. I know that nothing will change.
Survival Instinct is the only reason I'm still there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Disappointered, Busdriver and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
30y old and a complete loser, that's me. No decent job, no women, no money. Women would rather get hit by a car than talk to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Peace_of_mind, Drowning fish, Stepheng7287 and 8 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
No but I'll keep the dream alive for now.
Oh oh
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211, foxdie and Meditation guide
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
30y old and a complete loser, that's me. No decent job, no women, no money. Women would rather get hit by a car than talk to me.

I have a job and money. Women would still rather get hit by a car than talk to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, foxdie, Meditation guide and 1 other person
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
I wouldn't blame your lack of success with women on your loserdom. These are two distinct issues. Good looking losers can get many women (not that there is anything wrong with that as long as it's all consensual).

Reactions: foxdie and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
30y old and a complete loser, that's me. No decent job, no women, no money.
These are not as hard to overcome as you think.

Reactions: puppy9 and foxdie
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I wouldn't blame your lack of success with women on your loserdom. These are two distinct issues. Good looking losers can get many women (not that there is anything wrong with that as long as it's all consensual).
Yeah, i'm pretty good looking

7ezzkk1fsur21.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Busdriver, 262653, puppy9 and 1 other person
Lazuli

Lazuli

Oct 26, 2020
I'm a woman, have never been in any relationship, but never really get bothered by it. I wonder if this kind of thing affects men more than it does women?

Reactions: BLUE1970, Wayfaerer, Drowning fish and 1 other person
U

ugly734

Aug 31, 2020
Attractiveness is subjective.

There are certain characteristics that are universal, an ugly person will remain repulsive to everyone. Subjective evaluation may result from genetic similarity, e.g. Asians like Asians. But the ugly Asian will not appeal to anyone, neither European nor Asian.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, LastFlowers, coppervomit and 4 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
There are certain characteristics that are universal, an ugly person will remain repulsive to everyone. Subjective evaluation may result from genetic similarity, e.g. Asians like Asians. But the ugly Asian will not appeal to anyone, neither European nor Asian.

I disagree but I'm not going to argue with you. I'm not trying to invalidate anyone's feelings. I'm sorry we all find ourselves here and are struggling. Just maybe try to not be so hard on yourselves.

U

ugly734

Aug 31, 2020
I disagree but I'm not going to argue with you. I'm not trying to invalidate anyone's feelings. I'm sorry we all find ourselves here and are struggling. Just maybe try to not be so hard on yourselves.

In this one thread you have some evidence that you are wrong, and what you think is only yours, it has no reflection in the outside world.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, LastFlowers, It'sNotLookingGood and 1 other person
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
In this one thread you have some evidence that you are wrong, and what you think is only yours, it has no reflection in the outside world.

Okay, my apologies. I'm not trying to upset anyone. I'll refrain from commenting further.

Reactions: LastFlowers
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
I'm exactly the same, those are 2 things that are pretty much always on my mind fucking with me, and they just get worse and worse with time, I dont know how I am ever going to get a proper job and actually be able to do it. And I pretty much just know that I'm gonna be alone for the rest of my life, however long it ends up being.

Reactions: Busdriver and MrBlue
U

ugly734

Aug 31, 2020
Okay, my apologies. I'm not trying to upset anyone. I'll refrain from commenting further.

It's not insulting on your part, it's silly. You ignore the facts, you ignore the science and experiences of ugly people. You try to convince others that it is what you think it is when it is completely the opposite. This is just one of many scientific studies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, Robyn, 262653 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's probably not what you want to hear but I can tell you without knowing what you look like that you're not too ugly for women. Attractiveness is subjective. But I understand the feeling, I feel ugly to but the few relationships I've had have been (mostly) based on emotional connections. Insert cliche about being yourself here. I fail at this too but it's hard for people to like you when you don't like yourself. It's a constant struggle for me

Nah, I can confirm that if a man does not look exactly as I require, I don't give a single fuck if he likes himself and will never give him a chance whatsoever.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, 262653, oktnn50md and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
There is no denying that looks and money open doors when it comes to the opposite sex.
My Grandpoppa sometimes said:
'The better you look the more you see'
With the right attitude you can have some impact on your looks and your money (a lot of this is about luck, but you can do stuff).
Might be worth thinking about if someone is only with you for looks and money then to me in my opinion this seems pretty shallow and ultimately boring too.

Reactions: Bauhaus, GravityUtilizer, puppy9 and 1 other person
U

ugly734

Aug 31, 2020
There is also a difference between ugly and normal. Even men do not respect and tolerate an ugly man with a feminized face. Women choose normal man ones if they see that he is accepted in company, has friends. The ugly person is rejected not only by women but by society in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stepheng7287, It'sNotLookingGood and 262653