• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AZcardinals

AZcardinals

May 21, 2023
All the best my friend. Everyone deserves to be at peace. I hope that is what you find.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Oh man, we had butted heads more than once around here. No hard feelings though, you were definitely a presence! Hope you have found peace, your pain was well understood by all, safe journey and rest well! ❤️

Last edited:
FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
Hope your plan succeeded and you found some peace on the other side

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
So sorry I missed your goodbye 💔😢💔😢💔 I didn't find out you were gone until a week later.
I enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you are free from all this suffering. I don't know why but your passing hit harder than others. (Not that I don't feel sad when others leave)
Wish I had PMd with you... May have made it harder losing you. Hope you are giving hugs to everyone we lost.
I usually don't like to say that I will see you on the other side cuz I don't want to make this about me but I really hope I do.
Rest well bro. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

Sorry for bumping this but I felt I needed to say goodbye, even if unnormal9 never got to see it. :aw:

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Good luck, may you find peace