• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
If you had the perfect opportunity and the right moment to ctb but you didn't have your plan 100% thought out, would you still try or no?

my dog is not home with me, he's with my dad.
tonight would be the perfect time for me to go.. everything just feels right and I don't have anything to worry about. I want to ctb now. I just don't exactly have a full proof plan, but i also know the right way to partial hang. So I think I'm willing to try.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Jumping_realms, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
To me, if I didn't have my plan 100% thought out then it would not be the perfect time. But it all depends on what you want to do.

Reactions: suisuiforum, devil and weepingfree
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
To me, if I didn't have my plan 100% thought out then it would not be the perfect time. But it all depends on what you want to do.
I hear you. I just know I won't be able to carry on this whole "everything is fine" act around my therapist, family, etc. so if I do it when no one is expecting then I have a better chance at not getting stopped.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Yes, I would breakaway from my plan if the pain of living was just too great. As we all know, plans don't always go accordingly anyway. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and devil
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
If you don't want to pretend with your therapist and you don't want to tell her all your shit just drop her and don't go back.

Do what you want of course, but if you decide to stay don't go to people who are supposed to help and don't help.

Reactions: devil
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
If my plan wasn't 100% thought-out, then there's a greater likelihood of failing and/or being discovered, so it would negate the supposedly perfect opportunity.

Reactions: devil and demuic
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
No, I am not doing half ass impulsive attempts any longer. It's gotta be 100%. I am at least going to try my best to tie loose ends first too, but that's all I have left in me.

That's even pushing it.

Do what you feel is right for you.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think I would only ever ctb if I had everything fully planned. The risk of failure is what holds me back.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I honestly think my time on earth is drawing nearer. When sleep is the only thing that makes you feel alive, then I don't think there is much left to live for.