• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

internetslut

Nov 23, 2023
I think tonight I'll go through with it.. the past week has been miserable, always ending with me sobbing my eyes out to my boyfriend through text. He doesnt know that I'm going to attempt; I'll probably just overdose and do a partial hanging. I guess you guys will see tomorrow if it worked

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, Gonnerr and Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
i'm really sorry life has been a cruel bastard to ya and I wish you eternal peace if this is the outcome if not then hopefully it can come thru some other way.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
sounds fucking horrible, I hope it gets better. And I wish you best of luck In whatever decision you make ❤️

I

internetslut

Nov 23, 2023
Update on this: I'm pretty fucking sure that my boyfriend knows something is way wrong with me tonight, and made me promise to never leave his side ever - now I feel like shit even considering ctb because I feel horrible for "promising" him something that I'm going to permanently break in just a couple minutes. I probably wont do it now.. why do relationships have to be so hard when you're suicidal??

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, XdragonsoulX, boddibo and 2 others