I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
Tonight is the big night when I drink sodium azide. I will use distilled water and mix 10grams of azide. I wanted to use a bit of mio but I guess not. I will also rub some on my skin to make the most out of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, TimeToBiteTheDust, x-Ace-x and 5 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry your new so I never interacted with you, sorry it's come to this I hope you find peace brave not using any Meto plus I am confused when you say rub it on your skin do you mean the SA. If you want to talk I am happy to PM you.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: KleinerWolf
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I envy your courage and I wish you peace :heart:

Reactions: MeriDeath
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Screenshot 20180820 170642
This post mentions De-Ionised water instead of distilled because it has minerals removed. Check to make sure your distilled water has no minerals.
It also mentions AZIDE can't touch metal. Not a metal spoon nor container cause it will react bad.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Please be mindful if you have any dental work as well as any gases that can be produced from it. I hope you get the results you're looking for. I also hope you have as little to no pain as possible. It's okay to wait and think about it. ♡

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
best, I hope you find what you are looking for

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
You are very brave. I always envy those who go through with it. May you be at peace

Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Wish you all the success and peace that it may bring. Goodnight

I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
Sorry your new so I never interacted with you, sorry it's come to this I hope you find peace brave not using any Meto plus I am confused when you say rub it on your skin do you mean the SA. If you want to talk I am happy to PM you.

Cheers

Geo
I mean SA. Can I add bit of mio to make it drinkable?
Please be mindful if you have any dental work as well as any gases that can be produced from it. I hope you get the results you're look for. I also hope you have as little to no pain as possible. It's okay to wait and think about it. ♡
I will try to make it as fast as possible.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I'm a bit worried because there isn't a lot of information regarding SA as compared to SN.

If you wish to proceed, may the light and peace guide you through your last journey here. Hopefully it will be quick and calm.

Goodbye :heart:

Reactions: Anonymoussn
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Good luck with your attempt and azide. May it be quick and as painless as possible. Safe travels and rest well

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No, you do not want to mix the azide with an acid.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Please do some more research, and ask questions on here!
You don't want to make yourself really poorly but still alive

Reactions: Isadeth