Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Tonight is not my night either. It was nice having at least one day of my ADHD being mostly treated. That was the closest to normal I think I've gotten in years. I had a feeling my stimulant wasn't going to work tonight either and I was right. I ended up dropping a glass of Worcestershire sauce followed by 2 more glasses like 15 seconds later because I wasn't paying attention making it a total of $17 worth of sauce šŸ™ƒ I ended up putting the other bottles on a low shelf as I didn't want to drop anymore. Luckily it didn't come out of my paycheck, but I feel incompetent as hell. I've only put up a few things and I feel like I'm dragging my team down by my slowness. Hoping I can get past my SI so I can ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Tmbass, houseofleaves and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm sorry you had such a rough day at work. Maybe this was just an off day and the stimulant will work better tomorrow or whenever you're scheduled to be there next. I totally understand wanting to CTB and feeling incompetent, but I'm still hoping something improves for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and ImsooDone1N
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry you had such a rough day at work. Maybe this was just an off day and the stimulant will work better tomorrow or whenever you're scheduled to be there next. I totally understand wanting to CTB and feeling incompetent, but I'm still hoping something improves for you.
This is the 2nd day in a row it didn't work. I tried a lower dose a few months ago and it worked for an hour and then stopped working afterwards. Then I had tried another stimulant and that one didn't work at all

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I can imagine that it must be stressful and tiring having to deal with that job and I know that it is awful when things keep on going wrong. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from what you are going through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy