poisonsalad

poisonsalad

-
Jun 11, 2023
I have ingested poisonous plants many times, then regretted it and asked for help. Lately I've been more set on actually dying, but I've noticed my reactions to the plants are pretty much nonexistent regardless of the plant. Water hemlock, poison hemlock: no reaction. Belladonna: built tolerance. Lily of the valley/digoxin-like: mild poisoning. I ate A LOT of these. I'm unsure about wolfsbane, I sincerely hope I haven't built a tolerance to that one as well. The plants were either bought with their name on a label, stolen from botanical gardens (illegal, not ok, I know, won't do it again) or found on a species map. Anyway, here's my question: Can I become immune to aconitine?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In general, I can say that there is some tolerance with herbs and herbal medications if you take them regularly. But this is not the case with all plants and herbal medications. For example, valerian has the same effect every day again, even if you take it every day for 1 year. Regarding aconitine, I can't give you a reliable answer. I would not do any experiments with it, because permanent damage is possible.

This is a website about poisonous plants:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to use these plants. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: poisonsalad