D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I used to have a bidet once. It was...er...fun?

Reactions: Ghost2211 and foxdie
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I've been using a bidet for years. You can get one for around $40 and attach it to an existing toilet. Toilet paper is barbaric.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and foxdie
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
People feel powerless so just trying to manage their anxiety. Human race is absurd.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Also: human nature. Even the most reasonable person who considers others, will stockpile if they feel there is a shortage and they will have to do without if they don't make sure they have what they need.
What is irresponsible imo is the press running stories about empty shelves, adding to the panic, just so they can get ONE story, thus causing the panic they are reporting about.
Oh and the arseholes who bulk buy commodities then flog them on ebay for a 1,000% markup.
LOL society is collapsing but it's fine as long as we make a profit.
Rome is burning but that's alright...

Reactions: foxdie and BitterlyAlive_
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Agree, never pass up an opportunity to cash in on hard times. Various cronies and consultants being given generous contracts for PPE etc

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Agree, never pass up an opportunity to cash in on hard times. Various cronies and consultants being given generous contracts for PPE etc
Never let a good crisis go to waste. That is the motto of the British government.

Reactions: Bigpink
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
We have the Japanese toilet seat bidet thingy with all the buttons on the side. I tried it a few times but I find it really uh uncomfortable :hihi:

Reactions: Ghost2211
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I always use this. Attached to the basin... :hihi:
Eeeeeeeewqwq

Reactions: Bigpink