• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
This is my mum who died 1 year ago today.

IMG 20240216 215924 edit 930545244849674

And since this is an anonymous forum I can say what I don't usually share.

Today I emptied one of my credit cards and went to the hospital that made sure my mum was comfortable in her passing by providing the medication I asked them to provide her (midazolam and oxycodone) in her final hours to provide as much peace as possible. I gave them money in a thank you card as I remember having the conversation about ceasing treatment to hasten death and the white board in the office had words to the effect "funds needed:wander alarms £150; other things £x.xx" so I gave a hefty envelope to buy some.

I don't normally share my charity but you folk here have Ben a kind of safety net for me lately and so I wanted to share how I show gratitude for people who are in the position to ease someone's death. That someone was my mum Mary.

I miss her so much..

Where I live there's less than 2 hours left on this my planned day to catch the bus but life as it seems has thrown me a spanner cos I won't be alone.

As true to my username here I'm gonna take things a day at a time.

Shame that medicine doesn't routinely aid in our death in ways they do for others... Such a paradox.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Final_Choice, heisenberg and 22 others
C

Catcrazygirl

Want the calm
Jan 31, 2024
You have done a good thing, helping others today. Please feel proud of yourself, I know that I am happy thinking of what a good, giving person you are. I'm sorry this world has treated you so bad. I wish you much peace xx

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Enigma the orange, Sleeper System and 2 others
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
You have done a good thing, helping others today. Please feel proud of yourself, I know that I am happy thinking of what a good, giving person you are. I'm sorry this world has treated you so bad. I wish you much peace xx
Thank you. I'm reaching my end days now I think. Giving away more possessions and money to those who might need it more than me is bringing me a sense of purpose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Catcrazygirl, RemainingDubious, CoffeeN and 2 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
This is my mum who died 1 year ago today.

View attachment 129000

And since this is an anonymous forum I can say what I don't usually share.

Today I emptied one of my credit cards and went to the hospital that made sure my mum was comfortable in her passing by providing the medication I asked them to provide her (midazolam and oxycodone) in her final hours to provide as much peace as possible. I gave them money in a thank you card as I remember having the conversation about ceasing treatment to hasten death and the white board in the office had words to the effect "funds needed:wander alarms £150; other things £x.xx" so I gave a hefty envelope to buy some.

I don't normally share my charity but you folk here have Ben a kind of safety net for me lately and so I wanted to share how I show gratitude for people who are in the position to ease someone's death. That someone was my mum Mary.

I miss her so much..

Where I live there's less than 2 hours left on this my planned day to catch the bus but life as it seems has thrown me a spanner cos I won't be alone.

As true to my username here I'm gonna take things a day at a time.

Shame that medicine doesn't routinely aid in our death in ways they do for others... Such a paradox.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could offer you words of comfort, I hope your pain and suffering will come to an end eventually.
You don't deserve this as you seem like a very good hearted person, very compassionate, sensitive and selfless but unfortunately as I always say in this life it seems that it's always the good people that suffer most, I guess it's because we are sensitive, Those who have no heart go on to live the best lives. I wish I was amongst those people, cold hearted so nothing could hurt us. It's so unfair.
I'm truly sorry for your grief but know that your mom is watching over you and must be very proud of you. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Ur mom must be really prouf if u r using ur money to benefit others. I hope u get the returns , in form of love and 🕊️

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
You are an amazing, compassionate human being and I hope you rest easy when the time comes. I see you. Thank you for all you've done. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and 4g1vvvven