N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
My mom just texted me inspirational quotes because of it lol. And I was glad September was finally over because it was suicide prevention month!
Anyone have any idea ideas how to celebrate? Both real and joking answers are accepted. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, Hotsackage, wren-briar and 5 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If there are no greeting cards for it, it is difficult to properly celebrate.

• Yay!
Reactions: HereTomorrow, wren-briar, whywere and 5 others
cheaptrick

cheaptrick

Jul 17, 2024
In my opinion, the best way to celebrate is to focus on being peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wren-briar, whywere and NoPoint2Life
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
I've sent everyone here a fruit basket

• Yay!
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, wren-briar, whywere and 1 other person
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
You know you're in trouble for a long time to come when you have a "World Day" dedicated to you.

• Yay!
Reactions: HereTomorrow, NoPoint2Life and wren-briar
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
i've brought cards for the whole class. 🎊🎂🌈

• Yay!
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, wren-briar and whywere
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Boring. When's Galactic Mental Health Day?

• Yay!
Reactions: HereTomorrow, NoPoint2Life, wren-briar and 1 other person
ilikehamsters

ilikehamsters

Sleep, sleep is my happy place
Oct 2, 2024
I'll update my LinkedIn for this month

Today is world mental day and I woud like to share a story that changed the trajectory of my business.

A while back, Streamline Solutions hit a plateau in B2B sales. We had a great product, solid clients, and worked hard on our marketing, but the growth wasn't there.

Then I met Jake—a neurodivergent individual with high-functioning autism—at a networking event. His mind worked in a way I'd never seen before. He had an uncanny ability to analyze patterns and ask questions that cut right to the core of a problem.

I invited Jake to the office, and after reviewing our sales data, he asked me a simple yet profound question: "How well do you really know your clients?"

I thought I had the answer, talking about demographics and buying habits, but Jake pushed deeper. Over the next few days, he helped us map out patterns in our clients' purchasing decisions that we had never noticed. He pointed out gaps in our approach—clients who were leaving without explanation, patterns of engagement we were missing, and ways to optimize the customer journey that we hadn't considered.

Jake helped us create a new, personalized outreach strategy that focused on real customer behavior, not assumptions. Within a few months, our sales pipeline was thriving again.

This experience taught me the incredible value of neurodivergent talent. Jake's unique perspective was exactly what we needed to break through that sales ceiling. If you ever get the chance to work with neurodivergent individuals, do it. Their insights can be a game-changer.
Do you agree?

#DiversityAndInclusion #B2BSales #Neurodiversity #BusinessGrowth #CustomerInsights #Innovation #WorldMentalHealhDay

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, wren-briar and hopelesswanderer
T

themummyreturns

Sep 2, 2024
Biggest myth in the world, no-one really cares!

Reactions: NoPoint2Life and wren-briar
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: HereTomorrow, NoPoint2Life, opheliaoveragain and 3 others
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Thanks for the reminder, guess it doesn't mean anything for me though.

Reactions: vanillamilkshakes, NoPoint2Life and wren-briar
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
Just another day for the pro lifers to post something on Instagram and feel good about themselves. I have a relatively close friend who posts shit like "Check on your friends" yet has never asked me how I'm doing after I told him I have depression lol

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: NoPoint2Life and wren-briar
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya.
(unless ur schizophrenic, or have bpd, or anger issues, or schizotypal, or honestly any mental illnes atp LOL)

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HereTomorrow, NoPoint2Life, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person
Nikki_Music

Nikki_Music

I only paint in red now
Sep 28, 2024
My friends posting "Check on your friends, they might be struggling!" posts while I'm borderline discussing my suicide plans to them lol

• Yay!
Reactions: hopelesswanderer, HereTomorrow, NoPoint2Life and 1 other person
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
i've brought cards for the whole class. 🎊🎂🌈
As @Worndown pointed out, Hallmark surprisingly doesn't make a card for this day. You must have hand made them all which was super nice of you. It must have taken forever :)
I'll update my LinkedIn for this month

Today is world mental day and I woud like to share a story that changed the trajectory of my business.

A while back, Streamline Solutions hit a plateau in B2B sales. We had a great product, solid clients, and worked hard on our marketing, but the growth wasn't there.

Then I met Jake—a neurodivergent individual with high-functioning autism—at a networking event. His mind worked in a way I'd never seen before. He had an uncanny ability to analyze patterns and ask questions that cut right to the core of a problem.

I invited Jake to the office, and after reviewing our sales data, he asked me a simple yet profound question: "How well do you really know your clients?"

I thought I had the answer, talking about demographics and buying habits, but Jake pushed deeper. Over the next few days, he helped us map out patterns in our clients' purchasing decisions that we had never noticed. He pointed out gaps in our approach—clients who were leaving without explanation, patterns of engagement we were missing, and ways to optimize the customer journey that we hadn't considered.

Jake helped us create a new, personalized outreach strategy that focused on real customer behavior, not assumptions. Within a few months, our sales pipeline was thriving again.

This experience taught me the incredible value of neurodivergent talent. Jake's unique perspective was exactly what we needed to break through that sales ceiling. If you ever get the chance to work with neurodivergent individuals, do it. Their insights can be a game-changer.
Do you agree?

#DiversityAndInclusion #B2BSales #Neurodiversity #BusinessGrowth #CustomerInsights #Innovation #WorldMentalHealhDay
Awesome story. I hope the people outside of this site find it just as inspiring because they're the ones that don't understand.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wren-briar
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
As @Worndown pointed out, Hallmark surprisingly doesn't make a card for this day. You must have hand made them all which was super nice of you. It must have taken forever :)
literally all year 🤣 too bad huffing glue won't kill ya….

• Yay!
Reactions: wren-briar and NoPoint2Life
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
The
If there are no greeting cards for it, it is difficult to properly celebrate.
there were greeting cards but the guy who made them caught the bus lol🌹💔

It fascinates me that they think people can be "prevented" from suicide (or anything else). It's suicide "prohibition" & will never be effective.🌹💔

Last edited:
Reactions: NoPoint2Life