• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
All optimism gone in a moment. There is a lingering guilt that resides within me. I don't know if it's forced by the fact that I never lived up to my full potential, or the fact that it's too late now for me to try. Any time I make progress towards something I tend to backtrack and start over, I will always be stuck at the bottom. A social zero. Accomplishments are foreign to me. I refuse to see any reason to continue at this point. Any chance I still had at a good life has long been gone. That door is closed. I should have been content with my circumstances too, I at the least had it better than my peers. Had the looks and sociability, was never excluded from anything. And yet people who have been far worse off are now living better than me. If only I didn't decide to drop out of society post graduation. I don't understand how it came to this. I have nobody to blame but myself.
IMG 8368