• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™
Nov 26, 2023
and i'm calm. happy. fine.

the only thing i would like is to die while talking to the person i love most, my girlfriend. this probably won't happen....

she is an incredible person and i try to understand her side of wanting me not to die... but i want to be with her when that happens and it hurts me a lot to know that i can't tell her otherwise she will do everything to make it wrong.

in fact, i don't know whether to speak or not. if any of you have a suggestion on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I'm sorry I have no suggestions how you could achieve that talking with your gf while dying and her not grieving. That's how I understand it.

What's you method if I may ask?

Good luck and I hope you find peace.

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
The best thing you can do for her is to not talk to her when you die. It is going to be very traumatic for her and of course, like you pointed out she would do everything in her power to make you stop. If you've made the decision and you're a 100% sure about it, I wish you best of luck and peace forever.

bluegodism

bluegodism

Nov 26, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I'm sorry I have no suggestions how you could achieve that talking with your gf while dying and her not grieving. That's how I understand it.

What's you method if I may ask?

Good luck and I hope you find peace.
my method is sn. i don't know whether to tell her or not, but if i tell i'll probably turn off my cell phone.. idk

Doemu

Doemu

โธธ I am my own end โธธ
Feb 4, 2024
My best wishes for your travel. It's nice to hear that you are calm. Hope you find peaceโœŒ๏ธ

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Unknown21

Unknown21

ใ“ใฎไธ–็•Œใฏๆฎ‹้…ทใ ใ€‚
Apr 25, 2023
Goodbye and I wish you all the luck. I used to see you here and there on this site, and I know that you are a brave person. It saddens me to see you go, but I know that you will find your eternal peace in this way, just like me. I will see you on the other side (if there is one, of course).

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
and i'm calm. happy. fine.

the only thing i would like is to die while talking to the person i love most, my girlfriend. this probably won't happen....

she is an incredible person and i try to understand her side of wanting me not to die... but i want to be with her when that happens and it hurts me a lot to know that i can't tell her otherwise she will do everything to make it wrong.

in fact, i don't know whether to speak or not. if any of you have a suggestion on what to do, it would be greatly appreciated.
Give her a call and say something nice to her, but in a tone that would subliminally indicate your intentions. Then departure.
This way she will remember the importance of your words that will remain with her.
Or don't, it depends how she will perceive memories of you afterwards.

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
I will say for the last time surprise her with a nice small date , and at a moment when she starts talking record her voice secretly. ๐Ÿซ‚ Remember to write Letter to her describing it's not her fault + u don't want her to ctb too. You can give her that on ur date indirectly. Choose ur words precisely so that she doesn't realise, .๐Ÿ˜Šu can use the recorded voice later

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Peace be with you forevermore OP and goodbye.

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I understand what you mean, I wouldn't tell your girlfriend what you're doing. I think you should draft a letter and let her know how you feel, it be good to remind her that you do love her but you're at peace now.

I wish you luck

Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Leaving a letter for her would provide some closure and clarity over your decision, I'd just hide my intent as much as possible. All the best OP and I hope you find peace.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
definitely think you should write her a note somewhere she'd easily be able to find it after you pass away, closure might not matter to someone who's going to end up in the afterlife but it's still caring to be so thoughtful of her otherwise

it hurts to see so many people feeling stuck with this dillema while they're still in a loving relationship, so i hope it works out for the best for you, in life or in death...

Reactions: Undertow Mermaid
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I hope you find peace.

But if you end up backing out that's perfectly fine too. Make sure your comfortable with your choice
I hope you find peace.

But if you end up backing out that's perfectly fine too. Make sure your comfortable with your choice

bluegodism

bluegodism

Nov 26, 2023
updates: i already have my sn package. it's going to happen tonight. it's now 5:12 pm in my time zone, 5 more to go

about my girlfriend, i'm going to write a text. i'm not going to talk about killing myself but it will be my way of saying goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena and dinosavr