666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
So as the prefix suggests it i almost killed my rapist i was brutaly raped my whole childhood and i swore revenge on him and i dont condem what ive done

I did what i had to do he saw me and he wanted to try it again i saw it in the way he looked at me he came sprinting up to me and i just started to fuck him up for all those years he made my life a living hell its because of him that my brain created d.i.d ptsd ect ect

and as satan as my witness i diddnt stop throwing punches for 35 minutes

I am but a false slave entrapped by endless life and born into the cruel betrayel of the noble ideals i wouldve served i am the darkness let me carve his flesh so i will have silence

My words are of hate but my actions carry a darkness a shadow deeper than anny collor of black deeper then anny shade of gray

I long for the day that i will be jumping and dancing on his grave

And the words i will say on that faithfull day are : dio finiscé qui it means god ends here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Archness, jemetire, Suicidebydeath and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting how humans create so much harm in this hellish world, it must be so horrible what you've had to endure, I see humans as being the worst species.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, EndJstifiesTheMeans and CTB Dream
D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
I wish I was there I would of punched him to rapists are fucking disgusting!!!! I know exactly how you feel it is a disgusting foul feeling that traumatises you and stays with you your whole life glad you got to punch him I hope just wanted to let you know you could probably do witchcraft to curse him I know a few genuine people that would do that fuck him!
So as the prefix suggests it i almost killed my rapist i was brutaly raped my whole childhood and i swore revenge on him and i dont condem what ive done

I did what i had to do he saw me and he wanted to try it again i saw it in the way he looked at me he came sprinting up to me and i just started to fuck him up for all those years he made my life a living hell its because of him that my brain created d.i.d ptsd ect ect

and as satan as my witness i diddnt stop throwing punches for 35 minutes

I am but a false slave entrapped by endless life and born into the cruel betrayel of the noble ideals i wouldve served i am the darkness let me carve his flesh so i will have silence

My words are of hate but my actions carry a darkness a shadow deeper than anny collor of black deeper then anny shade of gray

I long for the day that i will be jumping and dancing on his grave

And the words i will say on that faithfull day are : dio finiscé qui it means god ends here

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates, CTB Dream and AlEi
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I am so sorry for you.
This monster deserved every punch you gave him he deserves more pain for hurting you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates and CTB Dream
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Rock on. His life is forfeit anyway; if he dies of those injuries, absolutely fine

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea rly undrstd want kl mrdr this pc shit ppl make fun skprtc callous ape want kl species scum fk all