• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
As I sit by the bridge and look at the suicide prevention net. I'm upset I came here to just jump. But now that's not going to happen. And all I have with me are pills I dont know if it's even enough to end it all. It's over 3000 milgrams but I've been down this road. I'll wake up again in ICU with a few months stay in a hospital. I've been alone for days hurting badly wanting a way out. I can never be happy here. The losses are to great. With more hell in front of me I truly dont understand how I got here . As tears fill my eyes I feel surrounded by grief and death. I dont know why every attempt is failed when so many others succeed. Why cant I. I haven't been home in days just searching for that thing that will just end my life . Why cant I find it it all seems so hopeless I'm not happy here ,dont wanna be here and cant bear what's to come. My fiance and daughter with someone else. Life is so cruel even the water is gray to me. I dont want ro awake in the morning . So I just swallowed the entire bottle and I'll sit here . You can park here for 24 hours before they say anything . Hopefully I'll get the results I'm looking for. Today I hope its my day.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Damn, man, I read some of your posts on this forum.. So sorry about your situation and hope you'll never feel all this pain again.. Godspeed.

Reactions: soundwave
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Karlala, people like you are the reason why the right to die should be extended to everybody in the civilized world. It is inhumane to prolong the suffering of one to protect the insecure beliefs of many.

I am unable to help you, I am impotent, I can only hope and my hope is you find peace. Take care friend.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What does godspeed mean please?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
God·speed
ˌɡädˈspēd/
exclamation
dated
  1. an expression of good wishes to a person starting a journey.