• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Camel

Camel

Idiot.
Aug 19, 2023
Personally, I haven't enjoyed or experienced much of what life apparently has to offer and I plan to ctb soon. But i'm curious what life can be like if myself or others give it another chance.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I still feel suicidal every now and then, but i'm prob one of the least suicidal people on the forum.
I find my enjoyment in connections with people that I care about & doing things that make me feel alive.
I have good parents and friends & i can really enjoy talking to them and just being with them.
For doing things that make me feel alive: I like going to the gym, going for runs, doing dance classes (esp good for guys, interaction with women make you feel more like "the man", as cringy as that may sound). Sex is also a great one, although i'm not currently having that unfortunately.
Anything that makes you feel "in the zone" or that triggers your primal instincts is good.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I'm not really enjoying life to the extent I'd want to but I think the most enjoyment I get from life is in nature, early walks in the forest and stuff like that, I also started to love plants and I really like taking care of them.

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Spending time with friends doing things that I enjoy, like board games, hiking, and cooking. And dancing. I find that I enjoy life most when I tell myself "you know what? Purely for the sake of experiment, I am going to do this thing." And whether that be send a certain text or take a certain class or meet up with a certain person, I end up a better person on the other side of the experience, regardless of whether I enjoyed it or not. At the end of the day, I learned, and that's what I think keeps me going, is the learning.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I am very suicidal but I still hold onto things I find pleasant. I've come to just enjoy the simplest small things like peaceful sunrises as I have my morning coffee, the affection of my cat, the beauty of snow covered nature in winter... Anything I find at least some peace in. I also play a lot of video games and many can give such an enjoyable experience. My passion for games certainly plays a part in why I am still here, they can be fun, calming or very thought provoking depending on game and wanting to keep experiencing new games and re-experiencing some incredible ones is a life joy.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I don't think of enjoying life as a constant state, rather intermittent blips of happiness that I'm grateful for that I wouldn't be able to experience if I wasn't alive. A lot of my joy has to do with my son, seeing him grow up, teaching him things, conversations with him... More practically, video games, movies and TV shows, music, good food, rain, animals, and sleep. Less practically, I hold on to the hope of things to come; I hope I will meet someone who I can love and who will love me back, get married and enjoy each other's company for as long as we can. I think it's about having a mixture of little things and big things to keep you here