Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Read the PPH carefully. There are two contacts listed. One of those contacts is responsive right now. I make no assertions regarding his delivery rate or validity, only his responsive existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alec, OnlyMercy, Kjo and 1 other person
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Domingo is a scammer. Ripped me off £501 earlier this year.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, wildmoon, Godofdeathftw and 5 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
This is what I've seen, I've been here since the beginning of the year but I don't think a lot of the newer members are aware.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, OnlyMercy and Etherealdignity333
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
really? He actually answered me, and says he does have N.... how did he rip you off? did he just not mail the stuff?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not think D was a scammer.
I sent an email him two months ago, he was cheaper than A, but he only accepts Bitcoins payment.
Some days later he sent me back an email offering N to me

I think he is a trust guy......

• Hmph!
Reactions: OnlyMercy and Bilbobaggins
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Replies in and of themselves do not mean legitimacy. If i'm looking to scam you then the least I can do it answer your emails until you pay.

Reactions: Élégie, puppy9, Godofdeathftw and 11 others
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Well fuck.

Has anyone received anything successfully from him?
I wish he wasn't listed in the PPH. I had a moment of hope for a second there.

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
really? He actually answered me, and says he does have N.... how did he rip you off? did he just not mail the stuff?
Yeah exactly. He was helpful as could be, can send photos of product or whatever but you N will never arrive.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
There are people selling in markets.
Custom exists.
That is what PPH says about.

Edited: I just entering in Empire Market and there are 18 people selling Nembutal. Escrow, data, reliable or not....I do not know, and 13 guys in Berlusconi Market, I did not enter in Silk road.
Whoever want it, He/She already knows what have to do.

It is not a drama.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-06 The Peaceful Pill eHandbook March 24 2019 Revision pdf.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-06 The Peaceful Pill eHandbook March 24 2019 Revision pdf.png
    79 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Reactions: wildmoon and OnlyMercy
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
What countries are you guys from? Is it possible the packages were seized?

Reactions: deleted-user9373938
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I downloaded the Mega app for the PPH March 2019 and when I click to open the .pdf it is blocked.

Can someone please post the contact info of the legitimate Nembutal suppliers in the PPH here? If not, can you please private message the contact info to me? I have ALS and need a reliable exit option stat. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Night Sky and kkatt
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
There are people selling in markets.
Custom exists.
That is what PPH says about.

Edited: I just entering in Empire Market and there are 18 people selling Nembutal. Escrow, data, reliable or not....I do not know, and 13 guys in Berlusconi Market, I did not enter in Silk road.
Whoever want it, He/She already knows what have to do.

It is not a drama.

Havn't most or all on the darkweb been confirmed as scammers?

Reactions: Skyview
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I downloaded the Mega app for the PPH March 2019 and when I click to open the .pdf it is blocked.

Can someone please post the contact info of the legitimate Nembutal suppliers in the PPH here? If not, can you please private message the contact info to me? I have ALS and need a reliable exit option stat. Thanks in advance.
"A" isn't selling for now and Domingo is a scammer. Your best bet is SN, amitriptyline, or F

Reactions: wildmoon, Asta and Soul
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
What countries are you guys from? Is it possible the packages were seized?

I'm in the UK. Domingo went through a whole set of delaying tactics: saying he had to find the right size bottles to fill; offering to 'convert' the liquid into powder as Mexico, according to him, had stopped shipping liquids, all sorts of BS. The guy is a fraud, so send your cash at your peril.

Reactions: mattwitt, Letmego. Please and Notcutoutforlife
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
I'm in the UK. Domingo went through a whole set of delaying tactics: saying he had to find the right size bottles to fill; offering to 'convert' the liquid into powder as Mexico, according to him, had stopped shipping liquids, all sorts of BS. The guy is a fraud, so send your cash at your peril.
You never received a tracking number from him? I think that even A scammed me, when i tried to obtain the tracking from him, the attitude was delay with risks and excuses... when the customs hold any pacake he send s letter to customer to inform the situation. With neither delivery nor the customs letter neither too, i think that scam is the only thing that could been happened

Reactions: OnlyMercy
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
You never received a tracking number from him? I think that even A scammed me, when i tried to obtain the tracking from him, the attitude was delay with risks and excuses... when the customs hold any pacake he send s letter to customer to inform the situation. With neither delivery nor the customs letter neither too, i think that scam is the only thing that could been happened
maybe an exit scam with all the heat.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

Yes, I am agree.scamming is very easy. Taking risks use to be happen that kind of issues.
I have not any complaint from A, only meto.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Where can I get SN, Ami or F the quickest?
I dont know where to get SN but i know where to get amitriptyline and F. but youll have to get pm privileges for me to tell you.

Reactions: wildmoon, JimFord99 and eve2004
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
TY

How do I get PM privileges?
You need like 15 posts or something
TY

How do I get PM privileges?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tor-forum-for-ss.20335/#post-381041

fuck it you have ALS, if you follow the guide here and join the SS TOR FORUM i can pm you it there.

Mods delete this if it isnt allowed. @Marquis said it was I think

Last edited:
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

fuck it you have ALS, if you follow the guide here and join the SS TOR FORUM i can pm you it there.

TY

TY

Last edited: