pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
That's awful; I'm sorry.

There's a guide for synthesizing N. I have it, but have not personally tried it. You need chemistry supplies, mainly a temperature controlled hot plate and a finely calibrated measuring apparatus.

Etherealdignity333, is this the Nembutal guide you're referring to:

thephilsopherprophetoftheedenprotocols....wordpress....com/2009/10/11/someone-has-the-recipe-for-home-made-nembutal-e-g-nitsckes-peaceful-pill

(I added extra a few extra "dots" in the URL so it won't be an active link)

Or is there another document on the web for manufacturing Nembutal? If there is could you tell us how to find it?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Etherealdignity333, is this the Nembutal guide you're referring to:

thephilsopherprophetoftheedenprotocols....wordpress....com/2009/10/11/someone-has-the-recipe-for-home-made-nembutal-e-g-nitsckes-peaceful-pill

(I added extra a few extra "dots" in the URL so it won't be an active link)

Or is there another document on the web for manufacturing Nembutal? If there is could you tell us how to find it?

Of course. I purchased it on Amazon. If anyone manages to pull this off, I'll happily be a customer! Honestly, it doesn't sound that difficult. It's technical and requires equipment, but it seems like something that could be done.

Amazon product ASIN B07DBTNVM8

Last edited:
Reactions: Life+me=error, Bluedew and pane
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
A seemed reputable. Unfortunately he was forced underground. People who ordered from him the last month probably were too late to the party.

Now it seems like N is impossible to get. It's easier to get H than N. That's saying something.

If I was a clevererer guy I would teach myself how to synthesize N and start a business.
I think there is a YouTube video on how to do it. I may even have the link to it.

Reactions: Duffbeer, Bluedew and OnlyMercy
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Can you pm me?
I can't find it anymore. It wasn't on YouTube, it was on that other video site Vimeo. It had a lil old lady named Betty ( I think) in a kitchen.

• Love
Reactions: Bluedew and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I can't find it anymore. It wasn't on YouTube, it was on that other video site Vimeo. It had a lil old lady named Betty ( I think) in a kitchen.

Yes! That's it! It has to be a joke, but the fact someone else saw it makes me happy! I just found my link and got an Ooops! No longer here message. If some else finds it, please PM me. I remember it didn't look easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluedew and Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Yes! That's it! It has to be a joke, but the fact someone else saw it makes me happy! I just found my link and got an Ooops! No longer here message. If some else finds it, please PM me. I remember it didn't look easy.

I'm pretty sure it's the same old lady from the other Exit videos. "Betty makes an exit bag, Betty does the Max Dog regulator." Lol, Betty seems pretty chill. Yeah, it definitely looked difficult.

Reactions: Bluedew
Bluedew

Bluedew

Old and tired. Ready for this to be over !
Nov 8, 2018
I remember seeing this video also.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Throwawaysoul
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I'm pretty sure it's the same old lady from the other Exit videos. "Betty makes an exit bag, Betty does the Max Dog regulator." Lol, Betty seems pretty chill. Yeah, it definitely looked difficult.
Dude I may have a sick sense of humor but the particular order of the words "Betty makes an exit bag" are cracking me up laughing. It's like a lab safety instructional video, and my brain is dragging Betty White in there too so ... :pfff:

Fuckin Betty, man. Can't take her anywhere.

Reactions: HitchHiker and Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Dude I may have a sick sense of humor but the particular order of the words "Betty makes an exit bag" are cracking me up laughing. It's like a lab safety instructional video, and my brain is dragging Betty White in there too so ... :pfff:

Fuckin Betty, man. Can't take her anywhere.

Haha, the background music of her exit bag video is "skinamarinky dinky dink" it's bananas.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Asta and Etherealdignity333
Bluedew

Bluedew

Old and tired. Ready for this to be over !
Nov 8, 2018
I bet that this video is still floating around somewhere. I'd sure like to find it !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
How can I contact Throwaway9787, please?

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I dont know where to get SN but i know where to get amitriptyline and F. but youll have to get pm privileges for me to tell you.
Any psychiatrist will give you amitryptyline. As for F, I'm interested too, is there any to ingest?

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Any psychiatrist will give you amitryptyline. As for F, I'm interested too, is there any to ingest?
Will they? It's old, can stop your heart, and is known as a suicide drug. I have heard of doctors choosing it over a benzo just because it's a benzo though, which is awful.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I downloaded the Mega app for the PPH March 2019 and when I click to open the .pdf it is blocked.

Can someone please post the contact info of the legitimate Nembutal suppliers in the PPH here? If not, can you please private message the contact info to me? I have ALS and need a reliable exit option stat. Thanks in advance.
My partner died from ALS (we call it MND in the UK). It's utterly horrific and I really hope you find what you need.

Reactions: bea1974, Blackjack and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Please include me as well...

Reactions: Baskol1
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Hey i am new here,

But saw last time people talking about a new chinese supplier for powder N.
Do some of you know if this adress is already out ????

Have been waiting for this.

Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Hey i am new here,

But saw last time people talking about a new chinese supplier for powder N.
Do some of you know if this adress is already out ????

Have been waiting for this.
His name is B. He's in the latest PPeH. I sent him a ProtonMail but no reply in 4 days...

Reactions: Berlin76, Baskol1 and NextBusLeaving
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
His name is B. He's in the latest PPeH. I sent him a ProtonMail but no reply in 4 days...

Hi thank you for the reply
good to hear he is in the pph

Maybe he did not reply because you senf it before the weekend so maybe he was busy with his own things this weekend.

Last edited:
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone have the new PPH? If so, can you screenshot the relevant page?

Reactions: Berlin76 and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone have the new PPH? If so, can you screenshot the relevant page?

Right here

S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
What about poison shop website in dark net

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018

Right here

Has the PDF document been taken down? It says not accessible. The rest of the files are fine.

Reactions: khw777 and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Has the PDF document been taken down? It says not accessible. The rest of the files are fine.

Take it by mediafire.
guess will be allowed, if not someone capable will deleted it and sorry.

Reactions: sleepless