• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
Do you have any reliable sources for SN with a high enough purity to surely ctb? Aside from 2 unreviewed sellers on our 2 largest online shopping apps, I have no idea where to get any. I just want to be done with it.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I have a source from southern Asia, but dk if it ships to philippines

Upvote 0
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hey this is totally unrelated but I'm Filipino too but I live in the UK. I have a source that claims to ship worldwide if you want to PM me

Upvote 0
riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
Hey this is totally unrelated but I'm Filipino too but I live in the UK. I have a source that claims to ship worldwide if you want to PM me
Yes! Thank you so much
regarding this source, do you hind sharing it? as a new account i'm honestly unsure if i'm able to pm people on here yet
regarding this source, do you hind sharing it? as a new account i'm honestly unsure if i'm able to pm people on here yet

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
The one's in the online apps seems legitimate enough. For now atleast. Tho they only come in plastic bags... so you won't exactly know when they'll expire...

Upvote 0
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
is this good?

description:
99+% Purity, Free Flowing Granular Form, Food Chemical Codex Compliant (Food Grade)

Upvote 1