• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Eternal Oblivion

Student
Nov 23, 2021
To my understanding before D there was A, right? So if you come to think about it this forum sort of always had a source of N. Just wondering that in order to await for another source to pop in...

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
I think the issue now is much bigger than whatever happened between A to D. The issue is global shortages and I don't see that opening up anytime soon.

I might be wrong but it really is a bad time for N right now.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think they were both found in the peaceful pill handbook. Just a matter of waiting for the next one from them

Alayna

Alayna

Close
Oct 11, 2022
The issue is global shortages and I don't see that opening up anytime soon.

I might be wrong but it really is a bad time for N right now.

Vv ignorant on this topic so sorry if this is a stupid contribution or something that's already been hashed to death, but I came across this the other day (maybe even through someone on this site?)

While the pentobarbital shortage may extend into late 2022, manufacturers are currently working to restore operations and improve the supply chain. According to Health Canada, additional supplies of pentobarbital sodium have now been secured, with adequate supply expected to cover normal Canadian demand through the end of 2021 [23]. The US appears to have reestablished normal supply at the time of writing this article.

I understand it will be locked up behind all kinds of bureaucratic bs and it might be a while before there's another D (whose story I'm also keen to hear!), but it seems to identify the shortage as a thing that's already correcting/ed manufacturer side? More supply surely means new distributer soon?

Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
I understand it will be locked up behind all kinds of bureaucratic bs and it might be a while before there's another D (whose story I'm also keen to hear!), but it seems to identify the shortage as a thing that's already correcting/ed manufacturer side? More supply surely means new distributer soon?
Someone made note of the manufacturing issue in the megathread which appears to be a longterm problem. I can't confirm or deny what they said, I'm decently ignorant and relying on hearsay.

I was never able to afford N all this time until the very moment the shortages started. I had bad timing so I wasn't always closely following but whatever happened to A felt like a personal collapse and they screwed some people over. I don't recall it being a market issue that shut them down.

The pph used to mention a B and I don't know if there was a C, but D was the best. Most reliable, professional, and accomadating to concerns. They definitely shut down over bigger issues.

I know Exit might be actively trying to restrict access to the email. As a seemingly ethical character, if D has short supply they probably want to triage a bit on sending it out.

That's all theories and hearsay. All I know is I was ready to buy and missed the boat. I had faith in the beginning because suppliers collapse and a new one pops up but it seems like larger factors are at work this time.

T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
I actually looked at some of the old SS threads from 2019 and apparently A was the only supplier back then. So D hasn't been around that long. Seems like suppliers come and go, so hopefully that means another one will come along eventually.

Reactions: heavyeyes
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
An article in the New York Times paper in 2022 brought this website to the attention of Exit International and the whole world . Exit International hasn't published D's email since learning of this website.

Last edited:
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I actually looked at some of the old SS threads from 2019 and apparently A was the only supplier back then. So D hasn't been around that long. Seems like suppliers come and go, so hopefully that means another one will come along eventually.
Probably. It's a unique market that's easy to monopolize, so I think It's likely the vacuum will be filled one day.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I'm going to really show my age here. This is my copy of the PPH from 2012.

IMG 20221114 165535

In those days, the Mexican supplier was named Dorian and had a website called Metroflog. Have a laugh how much cheaper it was back then. He used his full name and there was no particular security for e-mail communications, VPNs or anything like that. I think that his standard e-mail reply was very similar to recent years and I wonder if Dorian and "D" are the same person.

IMG 20221114 165621
And from memory this is the item that I received at the time. Note: on my first attempt, nothing came. $350 wasted. (I should have tried to get a discount.) I ordered again and the bottle arrived safely this time. Nothing was disguised in those days. The single bottle was very large as shown. My recent, December 2021 purchase consisted of 2 small bottles with faux labels.

IMG 20221114 165639

And if you're wondering why I am not dead yet, it's because I'm an idiot and thought things would get better.

Last edited:
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
I'm going to really show my age here. This is my copy of the PPH from 2012.

View attachment 101233

In those days, the Mexican supplier was named Dorian and had a website called Metroflog. Have a laugh how much cheaper it was back then. He used his full name and there was no particular security for e-mail communications, VPNs or anything like that. I think that his standard e-mail reply was very similar to recent years and I wonder if Dorian and "D" are the same person.

View attachment 101235
And from memory this is the item that I received at the time. Note: on my first attempt, nothing came. $350 wasted. (I should have tried to get a discount.) I ordered again and the bottle arrived safely this time. Nothing was disguised in those days. The single bottle was very large as shown. My recent, December 2021 purchase consisted of 2 small bottles with faux labels.

View attachment 101236

And if you're wondering why I am not dead yet, it's because I'm an idiot and thought things would get better.
You don't mind me asking if you were ever part of a google group chat many many years ago. There was only about 100-200 in the group and it was kept secret since there was the handbook being shared via images only? FOrgot the name, Think it was called "CTB group" or something similar.

Reactions: makethepainstop
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
You don't mind me asking if you were ever part of a google group chat many many years ago. There was only about 100-200 in the group and it was kept secret since there was the handbook being shared via images only? FOrgot the name, Think it was called "CTB group" or something similar.
No I wasn't. I do recall seeing the alt.suicide.holiday group as far back as the '90s but was never actively involved. While I was interested in Exit International going way back, I've never been in a community prior to this one. I took me that long to actually find one.

aladdin

aladdin

Nov 5, 2022
An article in the New York Times paper in 2022 brought this website to the attention of Exit International and the whole world . Exit International hasn't published D's email since learning of this website.
If that was the case, they would have restricted outside access to their handbook somehow, and not just the email. N is not the only method.
You're really not an idiot. It sounds like you have more than enough N to secure your own emergency exit for when the time is right. Take good care of yourself, and try to enjoy your life for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto