• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it sad how there's now so much hostility and anti-suicide on this site, honestly this place is only useful for literally venting about my wish to die now, I believe that in general this place went downhill which honestly I'm not even surprised as humans like to poison everything with their toxicity and insensitivity. It does seem to be getting more hostile with people who struggle to die on their own terms being insulted for it, with anything that's not anti-suicide being labelled as "pro-death" by people who clearly only came here because of all the mainstream media attention.

At least people can still vent but it's a shame that people repeat the same things on here you'd expect to see outside of the site, with people forcing unsolicted advice and toxic positivity where it wasn't even asked for. Death truly is the only comfort for me as it's the one escape from this repulsive anti-suicide society where suicide is always seen as the worst outcome possible even know nobody can suffer from not existing. Some of the things on here certainly reminds me of why I despise this world so much, it disgusts me how many humans are so hostile towards those who suffer and just want to make them feel worse.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I've seen you mention this apparent rise in "anti-suicide" people and honestly I'm compelled to disagree: nearly every thread I see in Suicide Discussion is about something people hate about life and/or CTB plans.

*shrug*

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I wonder what could be perceived as toxic positivity. I very well could be doing this unknowingly, so I wonder if others do this too. What if they were just trying to help? I would never encourage someone to die, I honestly wish people well regardless whether they choose to live or not. I'm new here so never got to see this site at its peak.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I wonder what could be perceived as toxic positivity. I very well could be doing this unknowingly, so I wonder if others do this too. What if they were just trying to help? I would never encourage someone to die, I honestly wish people well regardless whether they choose to live or not. I'm new here so never got to see this site at its peak.
Ignore these sorts of post. These views are held by a very small minority of people on here.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I notice you say "even know" a lot lately, and I know you are smart and type with very little errors and such so I thought maybe you would want to know it's supposed to be "even though"

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Even if this site was 100% the way you say you want it, I think you'd still find something to complain about.

Reactions: Saturn_