• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Screenshots, threats and tormenting are stalking behaviors, in case you didn't know.

I know y'all are hurting and I honor that, but please get some help. You're crossing the line.

Effects of stalking on mental health
  • Denial, confusion, self-doubt, questioning if what is happening is unreasonable, wondering if they are over-reacting
  • Frustration
  • Guilt, embarrassment, self-blame
  • Apprehension, fear, terror of being alone or that they, others or pets will be harmed.
  • Feeling isolated and helpless to stop the harassment
  • Depression (all symptoms related to depression)
  • Anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia (frightened to leave the house, never feeling safe)
  • Difficulty concentrating, attending and remembering things
  • Inability to sleep – nightmares, ruminating
  • Irritability, anger, homicidal thoughts
  • Emotional numbing
  • Symptoms of Post-traumatic Stress disorder e.g. hypervigilance (always on the lookout), flashbacks of frightening incidents, easily startled
  • Insecurity and inability to trust others, problems with intimacy
  • Personality changes due to becoming more suspicious, introverted or aggressive
  • Self-medication alcohol/ drugs or using prescribed medications
  • Suicide thoughts and/or suicide attempts
This is only one category of effects. Please see this link for more. Would you want someone to have directly done this to your children when they were on this site because that person disagreed with the site?

From WebMD:

"Here's something else to consider: Are you a stalker? If you see this obsessive pattern in yourself, see a therapist or join a support group like Co-Dependents Anonymous, he says. 'A lot of times, stalkers have addiction issues. They may be drinking or doing drugs. It's important for them to reach out. But they also have to reach in -- admit something is going on, get to a therapist or support group so they don't feel all alone.'"

Which type of stalker are you?

"The resentful stalker. These are self-righteous, self-pitying people who may threaten, but they are the least likely to act on it."

"The predator. This is about...gratification, control, and violence."

"Stalkers are lonely and lack self-esteem, yet they feel very, very important."

Seriously, c'mon, you're being predatory and abusive under the guise of righteousness and being important. You can double down on that, and you'll be losing your good selves on top of your children, or you can get the very help that you keep recommending for us. When you become an intimidator and a controller, you're an abuser, not a knight on a white horse, no matter how powerful and empowering it feels. It's really entitlement.

I believe you're better than this, than the memes in the spoiler below. Please stop, for your own sakes if not for members'. Please think about the effects I listed. You're doing real harm. You're doing the exact opposite of what you desire, to make people safer. You're putting your own mental health at risk as well, to the point of compounding your possible PTSD or developing personality disorders.

I sincerely don't mean to shame you. I'm setting off an alarm to wake you up from this trance, before you do something that really hurts someone and finally come to awareness in a harsh reality you can't undo.

Compassionately and respectfully, but from a safe distance,

GoodPersonEffed

P.S. There's nothing you can do to save me. God, I wish you could. I wish I could save everyone in the world. You can at least save yourselves from doing moral injury to yourselves by victimizing innocent others, that is within your power. Your actions upset me but I have the inner strength to manage it; many members do not.

Last edited:
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
they really fuck me off and make this process even more unpleasant than it needs to be. i'd like to make a goodbye thread when I go but I don't want my final moments to end up plastered on some awful twitter account screenshot as "proof" that we're all somehow both murderers and victims. it's not stopping me dying, it's just making it more painful and inconvenient.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
People simply don't want to die alone involuntarily or voluntarily. What's cruel is denying a dying person's last moments of life from the love that they deserve from those around them. It's also cruel to those left behind to mourn in silence when these last moments could be shared among us together. Just saying.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
They've got nothing better to do. But I don't agree with this thread. After all, how could such simpletons have the ability to understand the consequences of their actions if they lack even the ability to think about the meaning of their own vacant lives or the regurgitations of flawed ideas they keep on spouting at us simply because, for some reason, everyday they seem to wake up with a needle up their ass and then choose to attribute this problem to us? Now, let's not be so harsh on them, the paladin stalkers of suicidal people! I'm sure they contribute to the end of problems for everybody...

Reactions: sufferingalways
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
Appreciate your effort to write this up. Also appreciate everyone else who's been trying to defend this forum.

I'm terrible at debate, still in the middle of learning English, and have no spare energy to get actively involved in any arguments, but I quietly cheer for you guys whenever there's a debate between SS vs F26. Not that it'd do anything to both parties, I know x_x

Sadly I don't think any of the SS members' argument, no matter how sound and logical, is going to change their view on us.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Rule 1 of the internet...

all of this cross posting their twitter and hand wringing here only makes people here anxious, and feeds in to the twitter users' feeding frenzy.

Anyone who has ever witnessed a 4chan happening has seen this ad infinitum. Short of the Mods fundamentally changing site access, the ONLY way to make this abate is to simply ignore it. People here won't, and the intrusion will only increase.

You have taken something that, for all you know, has been occurring Just like it is now for years and now given it space in your mind. Ignore it. While this will go unheeded, it is the only way to both ameliorate it's personal effects and effects on the general zeitgeist of the site.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Screenshots, threats and tormenting are stalking behaviors, in case you didn't know.

I know y'all are hurting and I honor that, but please get some help. You're crossing the line.

Effects of stalking on mental health
  • Denial, confusion, self-doubt, questioning if what is happening is unreasonable, wondering if they are over-reacting
  • Frustration
  • Guilt, embarrassment, self-blame
  • Apprehension, fear, terror of being alone or that they, others or pets will be harmed.
  • Feeling isolated and helpless to stop the harassment
  • Depression (all symptoms related to depression)
  • Anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia (frightened to leave the house, never feeling safe)
  • Difficulty concentrating, attending and remembering things
  • Inability to sleep – nightmares, ruminating
  • Irritability, anger, homicidal thoughts
  • Emotional numbing
  • Symptoms of Post-traumatic Stress disorder e.g. hypervigilance (always on the lookout), flashbacks of frightening incidents, easily startled
  • Insecurity and inability to trust others, problems with intimacy
  • Personality changes due to becoming more suspicious, introverted or aggressive
  • Self-medication alcohol/ drugs or using prescribed medications
  • Suicide thoughts and/or suicide attempts
This is only one category of effects. Please see this link for more. Would you want someone to have directly done this to your children when they were on this site because that person disagreed with the site?

From WebMD:

"Here's something else to consider: Are you a stalker? If you see this obsessive pattern in yourself, see a therapist or join a support group like Co-Dependents Anonymous, he says. 'A lot of times, stalkers have addiction issues. They may be drinking or doing drugs. It's important for them to reach out. But they also have to reach in -- admit something is going on, get to a therapist or support group so they don't feel all alone.'"

Which type of stalker are you?

"The resentful stalker. These are self-righteous, self-pitying people who may threaten, but they are the least likely to act on it."

"The predator. This is about...gratification, control, and violence."

"Stalkers are lonely and lack self-esteem, yet they feel very, very important."

Seriously, c'mon, you're being predatory and abusive under the guise of righteousness and being important. You can double down on that, and you'll be losing your good selves on top of your children, or you can get the very help that you keep recommending for us. When you become an intimidator and a controller, you're an abuser, not a knight on a white horse, no matter how powerful and empowering it feels. It's really entitlement.

I believe you're better than this, than the memes in the spoiler below. Please stop, for your own sakes if not for members'. Please think about the effects I listed. You're doing real harm. You're doing the exact opposite of what you desire, to make people safer. You're putting your own mental health at risk as well, to the point of compounding your possible PTSD or developing personality disorders.

I sincerely don't mean to shame you. I'm setting off an alarm to wake you up from this trance, before you do something that really hurts someone and finally come to awareness in a harsh reality you can't undo.

Compassionately and respectfully, but from a safe distance,

GoodPersonEffed

P.S. There's nothing you can do to save me. God, I wish you could. I wish I could save everyone in the world. You can at least save yourselves from doing moral injury to yourselves by victimizing innocent others, that is within your power. Your actions upset me but I have the inner strength to manage it; many members do not.
We were already suicidal before we first found this website Sanctioned Suicide dot com. Them screenshotting and watching, stalking us makes me want to hurry up and kill myself sooner rather than later. A website (Sanctioned Suicide) didn't convince me to commit suicide .No one knows the hell that a person has to be in to consider suicide. no going on a website like this doesn't cause you to consider suicide , being in a living hell does cause you to consider suicide.

Where do they get the ridiculous idea that a website causes people to become suicidal? I've talked to all kinds here who said their reasons like having degenerative diseases , extreme pain, etc. all that wasn't caused by this website. None of my problems that cause me to be suicidal were caused by this website. This website nor anyone can convince me of anything. i decided long ago that i need to commit suicide .I only reached this conclusion after years of rigorous, rational analysis of my situation , pros and cons lists, probability of solving each problem etc.

To harrass suicidal people who are in hell , depressed etc. as fixthe26.com are doing is really evil

Maybe we should create mirrors on the clearnet and dark web mirrors . I don't think they have the knowledge to navigate the dark web nor do they want to venture where the black hat hackers dwell in the dark web.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Since most of them display their real names and have actual facebook accounts, they can be held accountable for their actions with stalking and brigading a suicidal victim. I get it that they lost a loved one, they're seeking vengeance and retribution, so they target these sites thinking we owe them a life. Guess what? More people going to kill themselves stressed out because these FThe26 people won't get grief counseling. Unless their form of grief counseling is trolling suicidal people. We've taken the high road by ignoring these people and not giving in to their demands.

Let me know in PM if there is a specific person within the Fthe26 sphere that is targeting you.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Let me know in PM if there is a specific person within the Fthe26 sphere that is targeting you.

I was a bit confused by this. Was this addressed to me? I don't do PMs.