• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sui3

Mar 25, 2019
Hello out there,
sometimes I look at people and wonder, some of them look really happy about their life, others look exhausted and still have a smile on their face. But I totally get the si thing. I was really nearby, then I travelled a little and almost forgot what is now the near future. Trying to live as long as possible and still going as soon as possible. I started really hard to feel the people's energy in this process and now I wonder what do you think about the soul? Is there something like that? is that pure energy or is it energy that goes somewhere? Or is it energy that disappears and thats why people think the only thing left is what this energy made while it was on earth. Is it the soul or is this just what you call life. Could even a lot of leftover from a person let this person be a ghost? After this shitty existence I hope to be reincarnated, due to my life situation. Does anybody of you know this confusion about life and it's aftermath?

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I believe that the soul is the consciousness of the person. Everything that makes you you is in there. I have a question for you. You know what's down here, why would you wanna come back? Whoevers controlling this place will just make you go through the same crap again.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and Livinginhell
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hello out there,
sometimes I look at people and wonder, some of them look really happy about their life, others look exhausted and still have a smile on their face. But I totally get the si thing. I was really nearby, then I travelled a little and almost forgot what is now the near future. Trying to live as long as possible and still going as soon as possible. I started really hard to feel the people's energy in this process and now I wonder what do you think about the soul? Is there something like that? is that pure energy or is it energy that goes somewhere? Or is it energy that disappears and thats why people think the only thing left is what this energy made while it was on earth. Is it the soul or is this just what you call life. Could even a lot of leftover from a person let this person be a ghost? After this shitty existence I hope to be reincarnated, due to my life situation. Does anybody of you know this confusion about life and it's aftermath?
After I kill myself I hope to be reincarnated too. In a better place, hopefully with better parents and better people around me. I don't think I can answer your question as probably none of us can actually know for sure if reincarnation is real, if our souls are real. When I try to answer on that question for myself, i listen to myself. I ask myself "do I feel like I have some energy inside of me that will go one even after this body dies?" The answer is yes, i do believe that. And I think I have some real reasons other than just blind faith to believe it's true. I believe in reincarnation, but I believe we get to choose if we want to live again or not. But my beliefs is all I can tell you, as I can't be 100% sure on a subject of this kind. I hope you'll get what you are looking for, and I love you!

S

sui3

Mar 25, 2019
@Broken Chimera: what happens to this consciousness? You're definitely not believing in second chances.
@Alec: I know that none of us can be sure about the outcome, but thinking about how it is to be death, I wonder how people make peace with it. And sometimes they seem so drilled about living, that they look scared about dying, like really really scared. I love you too.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
The consciousness goes where back where it came from. If we're souls having a physical experience then we had to have come from somewhere. And no, I don't believe in second chances because some of us never even got a first chance.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
The consciousness goes where back where it came from. If we're souls having a physical experience then we had to have come from somewhere. And no, I don't believe in second chances because some of us never even got a first chance.
Nice post. Thank you.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Great minds ;)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/to-be-or-not-to-be.17685/