S

Spidsnoegenhat2

Jul 16, 2023
I know about "the great reset". That the world is fundamentally corrupt. It became clear when the world shut down due to a "dangerous" virus. But death rates first increased, after they started genetically modifying people's cells. I said no thanks, as I want to take the risk of being disabled by the new "vaccines". Enough about that, don't judge your attitude. But it is clear that something is wrong, and the narcissistic politicians who work against the people do not know empathy, but the feeling of power and money. But that is not directly what this thread is about.

"When I win the Lotto" I will only help those in my life. Will pretend I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" anymore. The rest of my life. Will shoot at least half of everyone in the west are narcissists. The clever narcissists fool the less clever narcissists. "When I win the Lotto", I will take care of myself and my loved ones. The rest I want to partly shit a certain distance. You can't save the whole world and the narcissists are pretty much to blame for this forum being necessary. They have earned their fate. Having spike proteins floating in their blood. Especially when they go around telling others about to do and medicinal experiment. Yes, there are officially up to 1200 side effects, due to that shit. This will be one of the last times, if not the last time I even mention the so-called "conspiracy theories". If I win the lottery and live fore 20 years more, I'm mentally prepared to never talk about it again. If I commit suicide within a few months, it will be one of the last things I mention about it. That is, in writing.

But if I'm going to commit suicide soon, I might as well pretend that I'm the problem. Because society is running fantastically. Won't let my life go to waste. Considering writing to the state about why so many find it so difficult that they resort to suicide, and give them some good advice on how they can make society more perfect than it already is. To help my fellow man it must be understood. I am also attaching my 28-page suicide note. So they understand that there are "few people" in our society who need real help, and not just to be stuffed with chemicals, or locked in psychiatric wards, with lower living standards than they have in prisons. At least Danish prisons. That we are just organisms like animals, plants, fungi. Which, after all, react to the environment around them. It is a bit of a miscalculation to say that it is simply our own fault. Being is relative, and the environment plays a significant role, if not an overriding role, in how we feel. Will remind the Danish state that it is they who make the rules, and must immediately change them for the good of all individuals. Might as well do some writing before I wander off into the woods to hang myself.

Has anyone here thought the same thing? Maybe you have some input. Pros and cons of doing it?