• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I can't concentrate on shit anymore. Even things I like I space out most of the time and don't even enjoy it. I'm sure my weed smoking isn't helping but even when I am sober I am very spacey, can't concentrate and I don't enjoy anything. I even find it hard to watch videos and write, which is 2 things I didn't have a problem with before. Now I am giga spacey to the point where I can tell I am getting boring. I can't focus on a topic and I just talk about the same things over and over and over since I just slightly ramble and never get to the point so I'm always repeating myself. Its getting in the way of everything I don't do any work anymore and I don't even do things that are easy. I'm literally having a hard time concentrating on this post thats how bad my concentration has become. At least before I could concentrate on a single post now I can't even do that. I swear I am deteriorating mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Reactions: Redt2go and justabouttobedone
justabouttobedone

justabouttobedone

No Longer Human
Feb 21, 2019
Same goes for me. In the past, I had problems with focusing for a long period of time, but at least I could somehow focus on things that I love. But, it can't focus on things at all. Even if I enjoy doing something, I only can focus for 20 minutes at most, then I get distracted. It is too disturbing when you have to study for at least 8 hours a day like me...

Reactions: Redt2go and RottenOdysseus