deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
I've been returning here once or twice a year, hoping to find some quick solution to my problems. I know it's never easy, but I just want some way to escape it all.
Ive been struggling with my mental illnesses, and trauma sense I've turned 18. Over the last half of 2022 I ended up dropping out of college in my junior year because it was just too much, I was crying daily and couldn't get out of bed. I ended up leaving my shitty ex boyfriend and moved to Minnesota to live with my (now) fiance. I was happier than I had ever been. Then, of course my insurance stopped fully covering the mood stabilizer that was working for me. So I had to stop taking it because it wasn't affordable. I haven't found a mood stabilizer yet that works. I ended up spending a night at the hospital for wanting to hurt myself back in January. I ended up throwing everything into my car a few days later, and moving back in with my ex bf for a couple months. (he ended up raping me while I was living with him again) I begged my fiance to take me back a few weeks after returning, I had been acting so crazy and she was the happiest I'd ever been before I screwed it all up. She accepted, and I moved back soon after, I found a job that was fulfilling. Things were going really well actually.
Then, I couldn't get a new doctor here quick enough. even without a working mood stabilizer I still had ADHD meds that helped me greatly, but I had to wait an entire month without ADHD meds until my first appointment with a new doctor. Then to get a referral for therapy and a psychiatrist the company requires it has my previous medical records. My previous clinic took two months to accomplish that. In fact that was just a few days ago they finally did it.

Now here I am, I've been calling out of work frequently, getting easily upset/angry, feeling suicidal again, and on top of all this my fucking car's transmission went out last month and we can't afford to fix it. I'm trying my fucking best to not end up with myself in another hospital visit, but every day I call off is less and less money, making things harder on us financially. With my constant breakdowns, I've really seen how much it hurts my fiance to see how much I'm hurting. Which makes me feel even worse knowing my suffering is making others suffer. I feel trapped on a hamster wheel.

I can't stop working because I wouldn't be able to afford being alive.
I can't work 40 hours a week or I'd fucking break, but that's basically required to not make things extremely difficult financially.
Right now, I do thankfully have a job that does care about me, and I'm down to 3 days a week, but it's not enough money to carry my half of finances. Which means every day I've had off I've just stressed about finances and how I'm making it all worse. So I can't even enjoy my days off to try and relax. I've been having daily panic attacks, and I've been so anxious looking at food makes me nauseous 9/10 times.

I just wish I could die so I could escape all of this. I'm tired of seriously hurting the people I care about. I dream of getting killed in some tragic accident so I could stop suffering, and it wouldn't be my fault for the pain those close to me. Why do people only help when I'm already starting to tie the noose? No one wants me to kill myself because that would hurt or traumatize them or whatever. And yet, no one helps while I'm begging for help now. because I know if I keep down this path I'll be tying another noose soon. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I might qualify for disability in one way or another, but it's so impossible to get on. I'm too intimidated by the process, and embarrassed by how my family would view me to start. Besides any fix for my issues all seem to be months of suffering away.

Roommates could help with finances, and we are looking at that. However that is at least half a year away. New insurance could cover my old medication that worked, but that a long process I don't have the time or energy to deal with currently.

I just want some way to stop feeling like this that's not half a year of work to get too. I can't handle it. I can't. I'm not strong enough. I'm tired of hurting people. I'm a financial and emotional burden to everyone I get close with, and yet the only way I can see for me to stop hurting them by basically just fucking existing with my illnesses is to make them hate me, or disappear. Except I can't fucking even disappear because my car is broke like I mentioned!

Long fucking post, doubt anyone will read. I'm just so fucking tired of everything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lilohsuu, kunikuzushi, MyChoiceAlone and 2 others
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
It's things like this that make people ctb out of desperation. Because life keeps stabbing you non-stop.

I'm sorry you're going through so much stress and pressure about your financial situation and your meds that you need, I can imagine feeling completely exhausted from all of this. You didn't deserve it. It's not your fault.

Is ctb the only thing that will bring you peace? Is it possible to fight against all your problems and live a stable life where you'd be finally able to take a breath and relax?

Think about what's possible and what's not and if the life is worth fighting for. What ever you choose, either will be completely fine and don't feel selfish about it. Hugs*

Reactions: lilohsuu and OpalCheesecake
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
It's things like this that make people ctb out of desperation. Because life keeps stabbing you non-stop.

I'm sorry you're going through so much stress and pressure about your financial situation and your meds that you need, I can imagine feeling completely exhausted from all of this. You didn't deserve it. It's not your fault.

Is ctb the only thing that will bring you peace? Is it possible to fight against all your problems and live a stable life where you'd be finally able to take a breath and relax?

Think about what's possible and what's not and if the life is worth fighting for. What ever you choose, either will be completely fine and don't feel selfish about it. Hugs*
I appreciate the kind words. I'm just sick of feeling this way. Also knowing how I've handled similar situations in the past I just feel like a ticking time bomb. I'm either going to do something irrational during a breakdown that I'll regret, or I'll somehow manage to push through and survive. I just want some kind of way to breathe. Not even being able to enjoy my days off is part of what's really killing me currently. It really doesn't seem like theirs any type of help for me until things inevitably get more dire. I just want some way for me to stop suffering that doesn't hurt the few I care about.

• Hugs
Reactions: lilohsuu and not-2-b-the-answer
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I appreciate the kind words. I'm just sick of feeling this way. Also knowing how I've handled similar situations in the past I just feel like a ticking time bomb. I'm either going to do something irrational during a breakdown that I'll regret, or I'll somehow manage to push through and survive. I just want some kind of way to breathe. Not even being able to enjoy my days off is part of what's really killing me currently. It really doesn't seem like theirs any type of help for me until things inevitably get more dire. I just want some way for me to stop suffering that doesn't hurt the few I care about.
I understand why you would feel like this, constantly stressed and not even being able to enjoy your days off when you're supposed to rest and relax. It's so hard to manage the pain you're receiving from all of it.

You're a strong person, I can tell. After all that happened to you and you still found ways to go through the all the suffering. This just proves it.

I don't want to be that kind of person but I want to tell you to keep fighting. Keep fighting till this life gives what you deserve.

After all, most of us are still here wasting our time and hoping to die but that doesn't do anything other than making our daily life another worthless nightmare.

If there was a guaranteed and a peaceful method to end all the suffering, I would give you a big hug and recommend it all the way. But it's not easy, even tho they call it "an easy way out", it's definitely not, at least not easier than anything in this life that can be fought for. It takes a lot of courage.

I'm proud of you. You're an example of a real person. And I believe you'll get there someday. Regardless of what'll happen, we seek for peace in this world. It's what we need as human beings.

Good luck ❤️

My PM's are open in case you need extra talk.

• Love
Reactions: lilohsuu and deerme
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Then, of course my insurance stopped fully covering the mood stabilizer that was working for me
sorry to hear this. f'n insurance companies... how much more did you have to pay for them?

deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
sorry to hear this. f'n insurance companies... how much more did you have to pay for them?
$80. Looking back I'd pay that or more for the stability it gave me, but even then it's a months long process to get back on to it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
sorry for the annoying questions but if i'm reading that right, the first month is basically a waste or does that mean you have to take a break from them every other month? it's a shame what happened. but you did find something that helped you. i know you're in a hole right now but maybe you can find a way to try that path again?

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
I'm also in the circle of hell where you can't work but you know you need to. And not working makes you hate yourself even more. I'm sorry you're going through so much.

deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
sorry for the annoying questions but if i'm reading that right, the first month is basically a waste or does that mean you have to take a break from them every other month? it's a shame what happened. but you did find something that helped you. i know you're in a hole right now but maybe you can find a way to try that path again?
It will probably work again, it's just most medicines for mental illnesses take a month to kick in at the very least. I'll probably be fine after a while with everything, but I just want to whine about how i have been and will continue to be suffering the whole time.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
that's great to hear. maybe you can take out some student loans after your rest. i'll tell you a secret. i walked out on my job once too. left the guy that was always on my case to cover all my classes (and it was a full load) :D

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring having to suffer like that, it's cruel how people suffer so much, existing here certainly can be so dreadful. But anyway best wishes.