リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I find myself fantasizing a lot about how much I wish I wasn't a physical existence.

Im tired of having needs, needing to eat, needing to sleep, being so influenced by how my body functions, my hormones, experiencing physical pain or discomfort.

Another thing is I don't want to feel perceived. I don't want to constantly be scared of physical violation. I don't want people looking at me and making assumptions, judging me, being attracted to me or overall having any sort of opinion.

This existence is tiresome. I just wanna change my vessel, so to speak. Our bodies are pretty inefficien, and it doesn't help that my brain is actively fighting against its own.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt, silentnights56, tiger b and 8 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I view the human body as a meat prison.
It is poorly designed and gives us nothing but problems.
It's also a horrifying creation: I remember seeing an anatomy model in school aged 7 .
I found it extremely disturbing to realise that we look like monsters beneath our skin.

I can definitely relate to the feeling of our own brains raging a war against us inside our own heads.
Human existence is weird and creepy.
I really don't like it at all.

Reactions: silentnights56, tiger b, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I feel the same way, I just feel like we were so poorly made and fragile in so many important ways its like we were set up to fail and be broken down. I've heard doctors and scientists critique how flawed certain parts of our bodies are in comparison to other forms of life on this planet. I definitely feel like I'm a prisoner in this useless body or like a bird in many cages. I just can't wait to be set free from all of this someday even if I am completely destroyed in the end.

Reactions: silentnights56, WAITING TO DIE, Orbitc and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
And the fact that we experience meeting those needs as "pleasure" is kind of messed too.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56 and Orbitc
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
so exhausting. every minute i want "rest", but i don't know what that means. sleep is something close, but becomes uncomfortable when you become thirsty or need to use the bathroom. there is no state of true peace, such torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, WAITING TO DIE and リンさん