• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that I fall asleep soon, I'm tired of suffering in this existence. I know that I'm only meant to not exist, I'm not meant for this hellish world that is filled with cruel humans that just cause others to suffer more. Existence truly does cause nothing but pain, I wish that this existence could be erased, it'd be better to peacefully not exist than to be conscious and aware. Only eternal sleep can bring me peace, death really is the only comfort as it's the one escape from this undesirable existence and terrible human species.

I just don't want to suffer in any way, I don't want to feel anything at all, instead I just wish for nothingness. But I hope to sleep as sleeping is the closest to not existing after all, I wish suicide is accepted with the option to just fall asleep eternally being there, it's horrible how instead everything is so anti-suicide, the fact that anti-suicide is everywhere just makes me want to die even more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yavannah, AdamOndiAhman, myusername890 and 2 others