• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys,

Can't believe I didn't find out about this site sooner.

I've been planning my exit for a while. For reasons unstated I dont want my suicide to look like a suicide. I've been making notes and there are a lot of variables you have to account for. Even whether your fridge is stocked or not could indicate a planned suicide. I think I've finally gotten lucky and found someone who will help with my suicide (for a fee ofcourse), i'll refer to him as ''friend''. Hes a pretty good guy, I have health problems and he sympathizes.

As for method, i was thinking nailgun. After doing some research i've found that putting a nail (or multiple nails) through your head isn't a guaranteed death. Therefore aiming for the heart has the highest chance of succes, you actually have to be very lucky to survive that and a punctured heart can quickly lead to death. It also has to be a strong nailgun with a high 'bar' value. Purchase of nailgun will happen through my friend.

My current plan is to go into a park at midnight with my friend. Find a secluded place and sit down. My friend will then launch several nails through my chest, making sure that atleast one hits the heart. I also want the nails removed to obfuscate the method used. I will have the fee in my pocket, which my friend can collect after he is done.

Please share your thoughts or similar plans. Discussion is welcome.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Your friend can get in serious trouble for helping you with your suicide. Well, it is not even a suicide anymore, it technically becomes a homicide.

As for the method, if you are okay with the pain, it might work.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
First of all, removing evidence of your CTB is a crime. I'm just going to put that out there first and emphasize it because it's important to know.

Next, the absolute best method for making it look like natural causes is nitrogen exit bag. There is simply nothing that can be detected on autopsy. Every breath you take already contains 78% nitrogen. This method simply removes the oxygen and provides at near 100% nitrogen environment around your head, so the cause of death is asphyxiation. In the documentation like Final Exit and PPeH, it even discusses someone removing the tank and exit bag from the scene to make it look like natural causes.

But it cannot be stressed enough that this is an unlawful act.

Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
Next, the absolute best method for making it look like natural causes is nitrogen exit bag. There is simply nothing that can be detected on autopsy. Every breath you take already contains 78% nitrogen. This method simply removes the oxygen and provides at near 100% nitrogen environment around your head, so the cause of death is asphyxiation. In the documentation like Final Exit and PPeH, it even discusses someone removing the tank and exit bag from the scene to make it look like natural causes.

Wouldn't, in the event of a successful suicide, the bag still being on be a bit of a giveaway though?

Reactions: dano6533
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Can't believe I didn't find out about this site sooner.

I've been planning my exit for a while. For reasons unstated I dont want my suicide to look like a suicide. I've been making notes and there are a lot of variables you have to account for. Even whether your fridge is stocked or not could indicate a planned suicide. I think I've finally gotten lucky and found someone who will help with my suicide (for a fee ofcourse), i'll refer to him as ''friend''. Hes a pretty good guy, I have health problems and he sympathizes.

As for method, i was thinking nailgun. After doing some research i've found that putting a nail (or multiple nails) through your head isn't a guaranteed death. Therefore aiming for the heart has the highest chance of succes, you actually have to be very lucky to survive that and a punctured heart can quickly lead to death. It also has to be a strong nailgun with a high 'bar' value. Purchase of nailgun will happen through my friend.

My current plan is to go into a park at midnight with my friend. Find a secluded place and sit down. My friend will then launch several nails through my chest, making sure that atleast one hits the heart. I also want the nails removed to obfuscate the method used. I will have the fee in my pocket, which my friend can collect after he is done.

Please share your thoughts or similar plans. Discussion is welcome.

Welcome, sorry you're here. Nail gun

Last edited:
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Wouldn't, in the event of a successful suicide, the bag still being on be a bit of a giveaway though?
The question was about having someone remove the evidence. If that happened, it would be nearly impossible to rule it a suicide. Yes, the bag would be a dead giveaway, no pun intended.

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Look, I won't comment much about the potential dangers and ethics of what you are planning, but if it comes down to it, a choke hold (blood choke) will have you knocked out in 10 seconds, much more peaceful than nails through the heart. I do want to say that this sounds very sketchy. Of course we don't know the details and context of your situation, but it sounds like a situation with a lot of potential to go south, even if your hearts are in somewhat the right place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
First of all, removing evidence of your CTB is a crime. I'm just going to put that out there first and emphasize it because it's important to know.

But it cannot be stressed enough that this is an unlawful act.

Thank you and everyone else for their input. I hadn't considered the legality of my plans, I'll have to think it through some more. I'll think about the above suggestions aswell, seems very clean.

You guys are really helpful! I'm going to research the nitrogen exit bag try and source a nitrogen (or helium) tank. I found the video about making an exit bag. The documentation will probably suggest where to find a tank, but if someone could point me in the right direction that would very kind.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
If you live close to the ocean (or other relatively deep body of water), you could make it look like a drowning accident. That's what I'm considering for myself, anyways.

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
If you live close to the ocean (or other relatively deep body of water), you could make it look like a drowning accident. That's what I'm considering for myself, anyways.
how do you plan to do it? I consider it for myself but I swim quite well.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Good advice but really speaks volume of the society we live in? It's just proof that the revulsion towards suicide isn't biologically engrained but mostly socially constructed.

OP, you could also choose to overdose on CNS depressants (heroin/morphine and xanax/valium)

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
My answer on this would be to walk out on traffic on the highway after your motor 'breaks down' - easily made to look accidental and being hit my a number of motor cars surely will see you ctb

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Good advice but really speaks volume of the society we live in? It's just proof that the revulsion towards suicide isn't biologically engrained but mostly socially constructed.
Oh yes, we've all been indoctrinated that suicide is this terrible shameful thing. Makes me want to just kill myself in defiance to that nonesense. And yet still it's ingrained.
My answer on this would be to walk out on traffic on the highway after your motor 'breaks down' - easily made to look accidental and being hit my a number of motor cars surely will see you ctb
Please don't do this, don't endanger other people. A person could get some innocent driver killed doing this. The worlds shit enough without that.

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018

Walking into traffic is not a good idea. What if someone swerves into an innocent bystander. You could also survive and have more problems than you started out with. Trying to keep it clean here.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
how do you plan to do it? I consider it for myself but I swim quite well.
I don't swim very well (even though I live on an island. Oof), but I was going to go swimming with a group of people to make my death less sketchy. If I went on my own, people might suspect something.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
"Making it look like an accident" is one of the stages of suicide we all go through, but we realize it's an unrealistic fantasy for the most part. I see the same sort of naturally desired thoughts over and over again in years of dealing with this stuff. You are normal for thinking of it and wanting it...but it just doesn't work 99% of the time.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Carbon dioxide narcosis induced by dry ice sublimation in an enclosed space. In theory, the dry ice should disappear. A sedative would possibly be needed to overcome the unpleasantness of the hypercapnia.

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
"Making it look like an accident" is one of the stages of suicide we all go through, but we realize it's an unrealistic fantasy for the most part. I see the same sort of naturally desired thoughts over and over again in years of dealing with this stuff. You are normal for thinking of it and wanting it...but it just doesn't work 99% of the time.

I think it's very hard to pull off. I couldn't find any documentation to make it look like a proper ''accident''. Googling sends you to quora and reddit, and the methods discussed there have a relatively high failure rate. I did like the one about pretending to clean your gun.

You know maybe I should just brainstorm and write some documentation myself. It could even be turned it into a collaborative effort.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Thank you and everyone else for their input. I hadn't considered the legality of my plans, I'll have to think it through some more. I'll think about the above suggestions aswell, seems very clean.

You guys are really helpful! I'm going to research the nitrogen exit bag try and source a nitrogen (or helium) tank. I found the video about making an exit bag. The documentation will probably suggest where to find a tank, but if someone could point me in the right direction that would very kind.
I'm not sure where you are, but here in the US, I used AirGas, a gas supply company. I went there and paid $120 for a 40 cubic foot tank of nitrogen. There were no questions asked, aside from having to sign a waiver since I was transporting it in a car (just advised me to rise with the windows down because it's an asphyxiation risk.) You can also order one online here. They can ship it pre-filled but pre-filled tanks can only be shipped ground.