• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I just found this video on YouTube which seems to have some good supplement suggestions for depression at minute 9.5.

I really don't know if any of this will work, bu the doctor in the video has seen good results with some of his patients so thought I'd share the video:

1) Taking a lot of fish oil - usually he says 6-10 fish oil pills per day (pure EPA is the fat in fish oil that helps depression)
2) NAC (an amino acid) - 4 grams per day for depression
3) Inositol ( a sugar which is a transmitter in the brain) - 15-20 grams per day - ie 3 teaspoons twice a day, stir it into water or juice and drink it
4) probiotics (get the ones stored in the fridge, as they are more likely to be still alive) - take 1 or 2 per day
5) L Methylfolate (the active folate)
6) Lithium Orotate- 150 mg (one of the most important supplements). Since he started using this low dose Lithium, 5 years ago, he has 47 or 48 people whose depression lifted within two weeks by using low dose Lithium. Virtually no-one has any side effects at that dose, and no blood tests are needed at this dose.

Reactions: Lary and Sensei