• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
Hi, I've been planning my suicide for over a year, but most of the painless methods are almost impossible to do in my country. Even if I'm on psychiatric meds (quetiapine, previously I was on risperidone, and lamictal), my body is sadly really resistant towards drugs, so if I try to overdose the worst that happens to my body is that I develop stomach flu and maybe sleep for 20 hours or so.

The access to pure SN it's difficult in my country (argentina), and so is nembutal, fentanyl, etc.

I'm getting out of options, so I thought that maybe I could find a way to illegally borrow a gun.

Does anyone have any tips on death by shooting one's head? Like some position, which part of the head exactly to ensure the death will 100% happen with no chance of survival.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
The brain stem is your target. This thread should help.

Reactions: clonadream
clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
The brain stem is your target. This thread should help.

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy