the12.mors.ishigh

the12.mors.ishigh

confusion itself
Jun 24, 2023
i'd love to get some tips on losing weight.
i hate being fat anorectic, i don't know what i'm doing wrong. i know that the shit im typing sounds stupid and crazy but i guess i could try to be fine with my body within the time i have to live.

i know losing weight is a process but i've granted my wish if i'm dead before i'm twenty (18now)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
Intermittent fasting, eating 1200-1500 calories a day. Lots of water and protein. Building muscle will make you lose weight faster as your muscles will continue burning calories throughout the day, but just walking more helps.

I'm no expert of course, but I lost a lot of weight doing those things.

Reactions: Skathon and the12.mors.ishigh
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
just count your cals (preferably eat between, like the other person said, 1200-1500 cals). you can occasionally go lower than that but dont gove more than a week with less than 1200, or its unhealthy (and if you do that you need vitamins). its okay to take breaks here and there where you eat at maintenance (the number of cals you need to eat to stay at the same weight. google tdee calculator to calculate your own number) or even overreat a bit on a special day like christmas. for the food stuff really calories are the only things that matter. it doesnt matter if you just eat chocolate, just salad, etc as long as you eat less calories than you need to maintain your weight you will lose weight. but ideally its better to eat lower calorie foods (that you like obv) so you can eat more in quantity which means your less likely to overreat and to be hungry. if you have a problem with overreating i recommend that you stock up on sugar free gum and zero cal sweet drinks for when you feel tempted to break your diet or are just craving stuff. i've found they help so much especially if you're someone that eats cos they're bored or when they watch netflix. you can just sip on a fat zero coke bottle for 6 hours in front of a tv series for only 3 calories instead of binging, while getting the same benefits. gum helps so much if your a stress eater who just needs to chew something to relieve stress. found that helps so much too. you could also if you want to make it even easier for you to not overreat is to stop snaking and eat two meals a day or do one meal a day. i'm not suggesting you starve yourself, just that you take all your daily calories and instead of splitting them in three or more if you count snacks, you split them in two or have them all at once while you diet. it works especially well if you slide your meals down towards the end of the day like that you're less likely to fuck up. another thing that helps so much is to try to avoid doing stuff as much where you can eat at the same time, like watching tv and instead try to do stuff where you need your hands or your full concentration. also losing yourself in your hobbiest helps a lot too

adding to the food part, there's the sports/moving more part. its not at all necessary but it helps speed up the process since it burns extra calories. not all sports are equal though, and most sports dont burn that much actually. the highest burning sports are hiphop/vigoureous dancing, running, cycling, jumping rope, hiit stuff, and swimming. if you dont want to do sports or you want to add on to that, you can also just try to move more. like avoid taking the car if you can, walk up the stairs instead of the elevator, etc that can all add up to 100-200 calories extra burned per day on average

• Informative
Reactions: the12.mors.ishigh and AllCatsAreGrey