• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Most of the accessible buildings around me are 10-15 stories max. The other ones basically come with the risk of getting arrested and then being permanently locked up. So, based on google's calculation, I'd say about 210 feet give or take. I'd also want to be able to jump a fair distance so I actually fall that amount and not fucking tumble down by hitting something midway. Any idea how to overcome high railings to actually get a running start?

But the main thing I'm confused about is how the time is so high on lostallhope's website compared to other methods with the agony level being the same as CO poisoning. Is it not supposed to be instant and painless given that I clear 200+ feet in one go?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
someone made a post the other day saying he jumped from 13 and survived with shattered legs. only tip i can think of is to not land on grass

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Someone jumped from the sixth floor in one of my previous buildings, hit a bunch of sunshades outside, fell onto the street, and died in the hospital. Probably was painful as hell and took a long time on top of that. Would like to avoid that if possible.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Avoid grass, bushes, plants, garden beds, anything that isn't concrete, avoid. It will surprisingly break your fall by a lot and probably save you from death.

Make sure there isn't anything on your way down, straight shot to the concrete is what you want.

Don't go any less than 10 stories.