• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I'm trying to prepare my suicide method and, this is probably obvious stuff, but I'm someone that likes to 100% make sure and clarify on anything, so I was wondering:

Is it a good idea to buy Ibuprofen for the SN method online?

I know it can, apparently, be bought over the counter at pharmacies and, from what I understand you don't even need an ID or anything in the UK. But obviously buying online and having it delivered would be way more convenient so if this is a good idea I'd rather do this. What's your opinions on it?

And how do I make sure it's the right Ibuprofen for the SN method? (I assume there's only one type of Ibuprofen so this shouldn't be a concern, presumably, but I'm not entirely certain so just asking just in case lol.)

Bonus question: I know it's not a big deal as it's not anything bad, but is it obvious when it arrives through the post that it's medication?

Thanks everyone!

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Depnds whre hve ordrd frm

Onlne pharmcies oftn hve lablld packgng

Smewhre lke Amzn or grocry wll nt advertse ibuprofn

• Informative
Reactions: resolutory
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Ibuprofen is usually 200mg tablets, sold over the counter. It won't raise any red flags, as it is very common medicine for pain and fever. Here in the US I can buy it at the dollar tree

Reactions: spicyvanillacupcake, resolutory and exploitedbacteria
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Ibuprofen isn't going to do much for you. The level of pain relief will be minimal. Benzo is the way to go. I wouldn't waste time trying to hunt down ibuprofen when any OTC pain reliever will do the same.