• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I want to go as soon as possible but I'm not sure about the time...I'd need to leave the house and my parents can't see me leave.
I could do it when they are out but they go out at times that are not predictable so it would be hard to mentally prepare.
Also, they only go out for a few hours.
And only during day, and I will be more exposed during day.
But then I'm not so sure about night. Less exposed, less people near Place of Death, but I'd have to be extra quiet and I need to get supplies from the house first; it might be too loud and cause my parents to wake.
I'm not sure if my parents are light sleepers or not. They go to bed earlier than me but sometimes I hear noise from their room in the early morning, and they're more likely to be awake now when the temperatures are high so it's hard to sleep.
But they know I stay up very late anyway so might not be suspicious about the noise.
I could go between 5 and 7 or so in the morning when my dad's out and my mum's still in bed, and there'll be less people near Place of Death and the noise will seem less compared to night.
Also, I think the trains run less frequently at night.
Going at night would give me more time but I'd have to be super quiet and any noise will be more suspicious...

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
"I could do it when they are out but they go out at times that are not predictable so it would be hard to mentally prepare.
Also, they only go out for a few hours.
And only during day, and I will be more exposed during day."

I've had the same problem the past couple years only I've been attempting indoors. My parents and sibling also go out at times that aren't predictable which has made it hard to mentally prepare. Weeks go by and I'm lucky to have more than an hour alone, then randomly there's a day where I have 3 or 4 hours alone but usually not any more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
It really sucks that there's just never enough time. I intend to go by train, and even though the tracks are just a ten-minutes walk from my house, there's still not enough time.
I also have a sibling which makes it harder; there are times when my parents aee out but she's there. She wouldn't physically be able to stop me from leaving the house but she'd phone the police or something.
It could be easierfor me to do it at home but I don't want my body to be intact, and the train seems more effective.

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
You're lucky that the tracks are a ten-minute walk from your house. There isn't any public transportation within a two hour walk of my house. There aren't even any cab services. It feels like hell on earth, which would explain the no escape.

Reactions: Anarchy
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You're lucky that the tracks are a ten-minute walk from your house. There isn't any public transportation within a two hour walk of my house. There aren't even any cab services. Just suburban neighborhoods. It feels like hell on earth, which would explain the no escape.
USA?

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Ruled out night as an option. It's early morning or when my parents and sister are out.
I'm staying up through the night and as soon as my dad leaves, I'll see if I feel up to it. I'll just need to grab the drugs and knife, put them in a bag, climb out the window and go to the tracks.
Yep, easier said than done.
Anway, I'm quite excited. Probably end up back on here afterwards, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky...
Just hope I don't chicken out.