Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I would go back to every single instance my mother physically and mentally abused me and secretly film it.
Then I would come back to the present, make a montage of the worst parts and make her watch the whole thing (you see, she's in complete denial because she "doesn't remember" anything bad, how fucking convenient).
When the video is over and she's in tears, apologetic etc. I will slap her in the face.
Then again.... and again.
Then I'll punch her in the gut.
Finally I'll take my baton and slowly beat her to death with it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would first go back to 2015 when my car was broken into by someone unknown so I could catch that piece of shit in the act, tie them up to a chair, and slowly tear off pieces of their flesh everyday while I piss on their face. I'd steal about as much of their body as they were going to take from me. Either that or I'd watch them steal my stuff and follow them home and steal it back (plus more). Then I'd shit on their bed.

If that sounds terrible to anyone reading then yeah. This single event caused me to finally break and not care about being evil anymore. Fuck whoever stole my stuff. And fuck the people who tried to tell me they deserved my stuff because they might have been born with less privilege or whatever. I would have been on their side if they just tried to talk to me like a human being and were nice to me why the fuck do people have to steal from me to be happy???

And then maybe I'd travel to future to see just how much further my life goes downhill or I could watch future movies and shows.