• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

I don't get much time alone due to my family situation.
If I was to use SN how much time would I need to make sure I was successful?
Does this even make sense? Fibro fog is bad today.

Love and peace ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Time
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
i'd say 1.5hr to be safe, you can be revived for maybe 30 minutes after you pass out, pretty reliably at that. if it's urgent then hanging would be more reliable (quicker) but also more risky and painful.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
Death

Anywhere between 40 minutes and 4 hours depending on your health and natural metabolism. There is no way to give an individual person a time of death from consumption. When discovered, your skin will have changed colour to a grey or blue due to the cyanosis. Because of the wide time frame that death can be reached, it is vital that you factor this in your plan so you do not get found and saved.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

So I would say make sure no one finds you for 5-6 hours just to be safe.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and cosmicpixiedust
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If someone found you they would still have to call an ambulance and for that to arrive.
So you could probably get away with having a 3 hour window, although that's not ideal.

As always, the eventual choice you go with comes down to the many specific of your situation....
Getting a hotel room might be better, but again, it depends on your situation....

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
I also have to think about finding some quiet time. I wanted to do it somewhere outside in a tent under the stars away from home but that will require more planning and i don't have the energy to do it.

@MsMaudlin your other post reminded me I have to buy some measuring glasses and scales.