SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
I told myself I was going to end all this in January but here I am, and it's March already, SI is a bitch

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, justsayin, ImsooDone1N and 6 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I told myself I was going to end all this in January but here I am, and it's March already, SI is a bitch
The same thing happens to me, I avoid putting a date on myself because I'm never sure what could happen. that is overwhelming

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and GentleJerk
Hangnailinajar

Hangnailinajar

How far would you go,if I died tomorrow?
Mar 4, 2022
I'm almost 24 I've been pushing the day further and further back.. Procrastination and fear are helpful to keep me alive

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I know what you mean... I hope by the end of the month I can find the courage to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, time passes very slowly, and the days are very long. The SI certainly is frustrating and after all ctb is so difficult. I'm not sure that I would personally be able to set a specific date for leaving this world, I believe that I will eventually find a way when I get desperate enough. I'm sorry that you are suffering. I wish you the best in whatever happens.