wozhendehaolei688

wozhendehaolei688

Time to wake up from the dream
Sep 21, 2023
What is the meaning of living? How can people find past happiness in memories? Why are the memories of pain so profound and unforgettable, while the memories of joy and happiness become blurred over time and never appear in the mind?

I really want to leave. I have played this game of life so badly. If there is an afterlife, I hope to be a bird.

I would like to thank this website for giving me the courage. I am a timid and introverted person, and I am always the silent one in the crowd. I don't have any friends in real life and I am very lonely. I want to make friends in my heart, but I know it must be my own fault that I don't have any friends. I don't blame others.

My CTB plan is SN: 100 grams for two cups.

I decided to leave around March 10th.

• Hugs
Reactions: B4mbi, niki wonoto, rozeske and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you luck in your plans. whatever you decide on I hope you find your peace ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly do see consciousness as a curse, the fact that all memories of this dreadful and harmful existence will disappear once I die is exactly why I'm comforted by the thought of ceasing to exist, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep. But anyway I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck.