• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
I've not been on the site for long, but if anyone has been following along with my previous updates (highly unlikely !) I'm now decisively ready to check out on ... Monday 15th, just over a week away.

I thought I'd be somewhat excited, but I'm not at all. I'd have been perfectly happy to stick around for longer if circumstances were vastly different (mostly ones to do with physics and not aging unfortunately!) so none of this is a moment of excitement for me. Mostly just nervous in case something unexpected happens.

My original plan was to go ahead this coming Monday, but frankly I've definitely been suffering a bit from ctbp recently (that's ctb procrastination...). 100% it's SI kicking in of course, but I hope that's mostly under control now. The reptilian brain chunk is pretty stupid, but if one writes out the pros and cons of life enough times I think it finally gets with the program.

Brief recap on my situ btw - I pretty much ran away to ctb in a tropical paradise at the start of December, with the intention of never setting foot in my home country ever again. That's all gone swimmingly well, and I'm currently staying in a beautiful suite in one of the world's most famous hotels, and am working my way through as many michelin restaurants as I can locate (yes you're welcome to hate me lol)

I got all my sn materials through a few days ago, and have tied up all loose ends so thought I was all good to go, but today I 'decided' there's no real harm in another week here. Yeah, I know that it's absolutely idiotic, and there's no point in dragging things out, but.... SI 1, Me 0.

I did think I was pretty in control of my emotions before all of this, but it's surprisingly hard to just switch off completely. I've wanted to not be on the planet for years, but it surprised me how much of a massive leap it is from that depressive mindset to being in the mental space necessary to go ahead with practical ctb. I don't even believe in an afterlife so I can't imagine how much anguish that final part causes to people that do believe there's something afterward.

For those not aware by the way, the 15th is the third Monday in January. It has been scientifically proven to be the worst day of the year (really, there's an algorithm) so it seemed highly appropriate. Maybe it could be unofficial SaSu day! Or perhaps ctb should be on the day *before* the Monday so that one doesn't have to suffer the worst day of the year?

As a side note, the one thing I do feel mean about is carrying it out in the hotel - the staff know me by name and are so freaking cheerful! It really is likely to be one of the worst days of the year for them isn't it :/ At least when they find me I guess I'll hopefully just be a weird blue smurf rather than anything more gruesome.

I'm happy to go into methods etc if anyone wants to, but it's pretty much the textbook sn approach, but I'm using 2x LDLo - ie ((71mg x body weight in kg) *2) - as aside from anything else I'm not sure I'd be able to handle 25g. I do need to test the AEs this weekend however to make sure I don't have any weird reaction to them. Thought I could try and locate some Japanese natto - if I can not throw up after eating that stuff then the AEs definitely work :ahhha:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Don't blame you at all for living the high life before you go- why not? Plus- it needs to feel the right time- I'm sure. No point in doing it when you don't feel ready.

Are you going to block the entance way with a sign to call the authorities? I would do that- to try and stop the hotel staff finding you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace!

Reactions: PrettyPotato
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Don't blame you at all for living the high life before you go- why not? Plus- it needs to feel the right time- I'm sure. No point in doing it when you don't feel ready.

Are you going to block the entance way with a sign to call the authorities? I would do that- to try and stop the hotel staff finding you.
Yes, that's definitely the plan.
The bedroom is a separate room, so it's a much neater arrangement than, say, the cleaner opening the main door and seeing the body laying there (I hope). Apparently big hotels deal with it all the time - they even have protocols in place to get bodies out without alarming other guests - but still must suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, that's definitely the plan.
The bedroom is a separate room, so it's a much neater arrangement than, say, the cleaner opening the main door and seeing the body laying there (I hope). Apparently big hotels deal with it all the time - they even have protocols in place to get bodies out without alarming other guests - but still must suck.

Yes, I'm sure they are insured for it and you'd hope staff are trained to know what to do. That set up sounds ideal though. They shouldn't even have to enter the room.

Yeah, it sucks but then- it seems preferable than letting a loved one discover a body. Besides, if they let us die with dignity in clinics- we wouldn't need to expose other people to all this. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. I bet the food is yummy. I love food. 😋

Reactions: Decided98
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Hope everyone is doing ok. I know this time of the year is pretty rough for a lot of people.

Thought I'd give a quick update as only a few days left on my scheduled ticket now and am starting to feel a bit twitchy. Really getting anxious that everything goes to plan, which seems to be exhibiting itself in my going even more OTT on daft food / shopping sprees... and trust me, I was already pretty daft before any of this stuff kicked off...

Having no family though does mean there are no consequences to anything I do any more, which is very liberating.
Was chatting to a homeless guy earlier today outside a store for example. He didn't do drugs or alcohol, was just down on his luck - so I gave him my apple watch ultra as a Chinese NY present. I mean it's not like I'm going to need it :haha:. I've literally never seen anyone look so astounded - it was fantastic! - but of course telling him that I was about to ctb was probably not the right thing to cheer him up lol

Had the oddest idea today for my ctb too, and went out and bought a VR headset.
Figured I could load it up with a meditation app in a leafy forest glad or something and be overcome by a zen like calm whilst sn starts to kick in. Either idiotic, or genius - who can tell? Clearly not me at this point!

Of course in an ideal world if this turns out to work really well then I would update the thread, but .....

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Soooo…. I've been pondering this, and I'm not going to do a goodbye thread - in fact this will be my last post.

Thank you, truly, to everyone that has been so friendly and helpful in my spirit animal quest.

My last month on this planet has been completely ott but fascinating - going all out on one last luxury blowout comes highly recommended!

For me to succeed with this though, I now need to be single minded, and frankly *thoroughly* freaking miserable! That's not going to be the case if I can pop on here and chat.

I will be going ahead with sn process as planned - fasting starts tomorrow morning. Literally only thing I cant plan for in all of this is vomiting, but everything else has been planned and carried out meticulously. All my electronic devices will be dod-7 erased tomorrow.

Best wishes to everyone that's pursuing similar aims.

Signing off now. Maybe see some of you on level 2 :hug:

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find everlasting peace 💜

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Soooo…. I've been pondering this, and I'm not going to do a goodbye thread - in fact this will be my last post.

Thank you, truly, to everyone that has been so friendly and helpful in my spirit animal quest.

My last month on this planet has been completely ott but fascinating - going all out on one last luxury blowout comes highly recommended!

For me to succeed with this though, I now need to be single minded, and frankly *thoroughly* freaking miserable! That's not going to be the case if I can pop on here and chat.

I will be going ahead with sn process as planned - fasting starts tomorrow morning. Literally only thing I cant plan for in all of this is vomiting, but everything else has been planned and carried out meticulously. All my electronic devices will be dod-7 erased tomorrow.

Good luck!

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023

Farewell, I hope you find eternal peace. See you soon 🤗

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I saw your previous threads about going from UK to Asia to get SN. Good idea to do a luxury blowout for your last few weeks, you can't take it with you!

You made some informative contributions on your short time here. I wish you a peaceful journey!