• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I've made a few posts about my current therapist on here. It would mean a lot to me if you could read it for additional context. It's really long, so if you can't, I completely understand. Please click here if you have the headspace to give it a read. I really just want a place to put all my feelings and type what I want to say to him. I'm refraining from reaching out to him at the moment and if you have full context it will make more sense as to way I am a little avoidant right now. Right now, my biggest reasoning for wanting to CTB is the situation with him. I don't say that to blame him or make it sound like he is responsible for any of that. It just is the fact of the matter.

My story is one that isn't easy to believe. Since my earliest memories, teachers, school counselors, friends, and peers all doubted my reality. It is hard for me to type and get into it at the moment because my brain is in too many different places, but my point in saying that is I feel as if there is no hope for me. My circumstances feel beyond repair. The only hope I was given was my therapist, who believed in me and helped me leave my abusive situation after 27 years of being in it. (I lived with my abusive family my whole life and was terrified to get my own apartment for so long. He was the first person in my life that helped me believe I could do it. And so I did.)

He's mad at me. Again, full context above. But. I feel the distance and the absence. He used to send me lines from books he was reading at least a couple times a week. When he traveled on two separate occasions, he brought me back meaningful "gifts" (a crystal once, and sage from a dessert another time). He said that the only reason he is doing all of this is because he believes in me.

All of a sudden he has completely pulled back from all of it. Treats me like I am not important. Treats me like I am just another part of his job. After everything he did. He's gaslit me into thinking that I am the one that burdened him with my story when in reality he inserted himself deeper than he could handle. Everything feels like it is all my fault.

My sessions are usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I always feel the urge to CTB on Thursdays the most because my brain is addicted to regaining his approval. Since we do not talk outside of session anymore, I feel like I am only living for two hours out of the week, in an effort to try and convince him to "come back" to me. During session, he continually tells me he does not understand why I think he doesn't care. He even gets playful/flirtatious with his banter. He acts like nothing has changed. It makes me feel insane.

It's Thursday night and I want it all to end. Next weekend is a holiday on Tuesday so my sessions aren't until Wednesday and Thursday. I am dying to tell him how I feel. I've explained it before in multiple sessions, multiple long paragraphs, but it all results the same. It's been a while since I have really told him how he has made me feel but I am scared. He gets so defensive of himself and I do not want to make him mad. I do not know what to do. How am I supposed to get through Friday... and Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...

Every millisecond of existence is excruciating. I completely realize this sounds like the unhealthiest dynamic. People want to jump to say it is codependent and toxic and that I need to chill. Maybe that's true. Maybe it does sound like a classic case of an abusive relationship. However, I am not one to jump to that conclusion.

I give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that he has a good heart, but is completely lost due to the situation. Is my emotional dependence on him necessarily the best thing ever? Nope. Not even close. I hate that my entire motivation could stem from just ONE text from him confirming he cares. It's so unhealthy, I know. However... When things were good between us, I was at my best. I made moves that took me my entire life to make. I do not think it's bad to have someone in your life that you "depend" on (in a healthy way) to where you know them having your back makes all the difference.

I'd like to have that healthy balance with him again. But it seems more and more impossible. He has pulled back for three full months now.

Is there any hope? At all, that he will come around? Is there any chance he still cares? Is there any chance his pull back is actually a sign of really truly loving and caring about me or is this a "if he wanted to he would" type of situation?

Side: If you are someone who uses Discord and are willing to be there for me on a more personal level during the day, it would really mean a lot to me. Comment below if you do and I will DM you my tag.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It seems to me your therapist crossed the line. Very unethical of him to do those things. I'd dump his ass as soon as I could - he's not helped you - he's made the situation worse. What a dumb ass!!

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I suggest getting a new therapist, that's not how any therapist should act; they should be kind and supportive. Sorry your life is like that. If you need to talk my dms are always open, I also use discord as my main source of interaction

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
It seems to me your therapist crossed the line. Very unethical of him to do those things. I'd dump his ass as soon as I could - he's not helped you - he's made the situation worse. What a dumb ass!!
I look around my apartment and I ask myself if the only reason I did this was for him - or because of him. And now I have been staying with my parents again for an extended period of time just throwing money away in rent at the place I cannot even look at. He promised me he would support me through it but disappeared after I made the hardest, most difficult decision of my life. And after everything he did to CAUSE me to be codependent, his response is "we have to learn to be okay with ourselves, and not need anyone else." He promised he would not leave. What a liar.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I look around my apartment and I ask myself if the only reason I did this was for him - or because of him. And now I have been staying with my parents again for an extended period of time just throwing money away in rent at the place I cannot even look at. He promised me he would support me through it but disappeared after I made the hardest, most difficult decision of my life. And after everything he did to CAUSE me to be codependent, his response is "we have to learn to be okay with ourselves, and not need anyone else." He promised he would not leave. What a liar.
Honestly, he sounds like a narcissist. Go on you tube and look up narcissist and listen to what these women have to say and see if it fits your situation. It sounds as if it does (been in a relationship with one too). I'm so sorry you're going through this. He shouldn't be a therapist.

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Honestly, he sounds like a narcissist. Go on you tube and look up narcissist and listen to what these women have to say and see if it fits your situation. It sounds as if it does (been in a relationship with one too). I'm so sorry you're going through this. He shouldn't be a therapist.
Thank you so much for your input. It hurts me to hear this (not because of you or the way you said it) but because I really do want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to hear that he's awful. I think my body cannot physically accept that. This is something I am really struggling with. You seem to understand where I am coming from with it all. Would it be ok for me to ask you for your Discord (if you have one)?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Holy hand grenade, I read your post — that is one impressive therapist! As goofy & questionable as it ended up... at the same time I must applaud this fellow for trying his ass off

I'll respond later; I have some thoughts. Feel free to dm me your tag if you wish

Last edited:
Reactions: Aisley and Exiled
Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Holy hand grenade, I read your post — that is one impressive therapist! As goofy & questionable as it ended up... at the same time I must applaud this fellow for trying his ass off

I'll respond later; I have some thoughts. Feel free to dm me your tag if you wish
I am intrigued on what you have to say. I'll DM you my Discord, hopefully we can chat!

Reactions: SexyIncél
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Thank you so much for your input. It hurts me to hear this (not because of you or the way you said it) but because I really do want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to hear that he's awful. I think my body cannot physically accept that. This is something I am really struggling with. You seem to understand where I am coming from with it all. Would it be ok for me to ask you for your Discord (if you have one)?
I don't have one to be honest I don't even know what that is. I can tell you being friends, family or in a relationship with a narc drains you of everything in your mental physically and emotionally. My heart is with you

Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Just bumping this up because I am really struggling. Would appreciate any help, feedback, etc. Thank you so much!

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
My story is one that isn't easy to believe. Since my earliest memories, teachers, school counselors, friends, and peers all doubted my reality.
Sure sounds like a nice reality. Where people act. Rather than opine or passively listen. Better to fail impressively than boringly

You mentioned he's an author. If he writes fiction, I imagine he asked: can I be a protagonist? Why watch Better Call Saul — if I can be him?

Of course, he done fucked up. Didn't team up with you. Counterattacked your family without your consent. Seems jealous over a female shrink. Drove you back to your family's thorny arms — FAIL. UTTER FAIL OOPS OOPS. Now your suffering centers him. Well done, Saul

If he'd learned the basics of effective team action, he'd realize he must be your conspirator — not your Batman. Since you bear all the costs of his interventions. Adventures are possible in this world. But if he does it wrong & teams with the wrong people, he risks becoming a creature of ego & failure. Failing in style & flaming out

He failed to build your strength. Maybe he could never have succeeded. But maybe he could've. Even now

Are you SURE you want his passion back? Hmm. Seems you know what he wants. Drop your wicked family. Together with others, figure out how to heal your shattered powers & self-respect. Work with him for skills to find better people. Be his sister, his co-conspirator

It's all shades of fucked up, but YOLO. If he refuses this, then... well. Maybe he's on some other adventure. Or maybe he's too painfully obsessed with how you made him feel. Then it was never truly about you. We're just stuck in a reality where the few non-cowards are... just incompetent-ass creatures of ego, after all

But what do I know? This is remote debugging. My blind irresponsible advice is kind of useless, without making myself available to you. To do observe-imagine-decide-act cycles

Last edited:
Reactions: Aisley