• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I believe i have discussed the intention before of slitting my throat if need be however i may have a contact willing to assist me in this goal,i guess what i was wanting to ask is there a specific pain killer med that would reduce the amount of pain i feel going through with this i'm open to any and all suggestions regardless of how easy or difficult they are to achieve knowing all potential side effects could be helpful as well

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you'd need anesthetics. If you don't want to suffer to much pain with slitting your throat you only can do it like butchers slaughter animals by cutting their throats. That's pretty quick.

I don't recommend this method, unreliable, painful and very high failure rate.

Reactions: rozeske
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I think you'd need anesthetics. If you don't want to suffer to much pain with slitting your throat you only can do it like butchers slaughter animals by cutting their throats. That's pretty quick.

I don't recommend this method, unreliable, painful and very high failure rate.
You know where i could get anesthetics from at all? I've considered both doing it myself or having my contact do it for me even potentially knocking me out before doing so although if you know a better method i'm open to it

I thought about toaster bathing but not sure on the success rate of that

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youd need injectable lidocaine or stronger and youd need to know where to inject it where it would actually be viable/useful and deep enough to block pain signals below the skin surface. no oral pain med will help before the amount you take would just incapacitate you beyond being able to handle a knife (or whatever tool). a high dose of ketamine does a good job making the brain able to just not really react to stimulus like pain and quashes si pretty down as well but that amount is also pretty incapacitating. it would likely need to be a combination of stuff like xanax or ketamine to get rid of si then some type of local anesthetic

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
youd need injectable lidocaine or stronger and youd need to know where to inject it where it would actually be viable/useful and deep enough to block pain signals below the skin surface. no oral pain med will help before the amount you take would just incapacitate you beyond being able to handle a knife (or whatever tool). a high dose of ketamine does a good job making the brain able to just not really react to stimulus like pain and quashes si pretty down as well but that amount is also pretty incapacitating. it would likely need to be a combination of stuff like xanax or ketamine to get rid of si then some type of local anesthetic
Do you know where a good place to inject would be and the number of time it would take to kick in sorta speak?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You know where i could get anesthetics from at all? I've considered both doing it myself or having my contact do it for me even potentially knocking me out before doing so although if you know a better method i'm open to it
You won't get hands on such anesthetics except you're a hospital or have contacts.

You can read about reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I thought about toaster bathing but not sure on the success rate of that
That won't work either. Yes electric current is dangerous but the crucial thing is it would have to go directly through your heart but in reality it never does that to die peacefully this way. Painful, unpleasant. Not recommended.

Reactions: rozeske
Ash

Ash

Elementalist
Oct 4, 2021
I had staples and stitches recently and after watching for a bit, the consultant spent ages showing the junior doctor just where to inject the lidocaine. When it came to the sutures, I still had feeling in the areas before the consultant intervened and nothing afterwards. Turns out that local anaesthetic is much complicated than just injecting it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is a reason why non effective methods are repeatedly and openly shown in the media. Like @Praestat_Mori indicated above better take a look at the resources compilation.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori